Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 08-20-2006, 12:11 AM   #1
EB best in LA
Can barely lace up my sneakers

EB best in LA has an OK reputation so far
Default Clips v.s. lakers

ok so me and my friend i arguing which team is better he is laker fan blockhead also and he says that livingston sucks and that he gets alot of turnovers and i need some proff that maggeette is better than lamar and stuff like that please gimme all u got thx clipper nation
EB best in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:34 AM   #2
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Daniel Ewing . . . last guard off the bench is better then Smush . . . :)
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 12:43 AM   #3
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

well for starters maggettes a better free throw shooter and a better stealer
Also Clippers have better team chemisty, aside from the Lakers who basically just dish to Kobe

Last edited by lebron_zoom : 08-20-2006 at 12:46 AM.
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:51 PM   #4
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Ewing > Smush
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 01:07 AM   #5
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Ewing > Smush
What are you talking about? Smush is WAY better than D.W. Wait till the season.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 01:08 AM   #6
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
Also Clippers have better team chemisty, aside from the Lakers who basically just dish to Kobe
Yeah ok. Good one. They dont always dish to Kobe, theres Kwame, and Odom in the post. And now theres Radmanovic to shoot the 3.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:09 AM   #7
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
Yeah ok. Good one. They dont always dish to Kobe, theres Kwame, and Odom in the post. And now theres Radmanovic to shoot the 3.

V.R is younger and healthier than Thomas, and has a more consistent shot. you guys made the wrong decision by letting him go.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:18 AM   #8
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
What are you talking about? Smush is WAY better than D.W. Wait till the season.

And Kwame is better then Elton Brand, and Mihm is better then Kaman. Just because Smush starts and DE doesn't, means little, actually it means a lot. Just goes to show you the Clippers depth @ PG, compared to the Lakers, where DE would most likely have started.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:20 PM   #9
EB4life!!

EB4life!! has an OK reputation so far
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
And Kwame is better then Elton Brand, and Mihm is better then Kaman. Just because Smush starts and DE doesn't, means little, actually it means a lot. Just goes to show you the Clippers depth @ PG, compared to the Lakers, where DE would most likely have started.

wow..wow..wow.. qrich are you stupid or are you just born like that i'm sorry EB get more rebounds more points more blocks more everything he's just a better over all player than Kwame and comon kaman just got in the nba wow i question the fact if you even know about basketball!
EB4life!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:24 PM   #10
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB4life!!
wow..wow..wow.. qrich are you stupid or are you just born like that i'm sorry EB get more rebounds more points more blocks more everything he's just a better over all player than Kwame and comon kaman just got in the nba wow i question the fact if you even know about basketball!

haha qrich was just being sarcastic man. he was replying to smush better than DE.

anyways, back to the topic, theres no way maggette is better than odom. I think alot of clipps fans will agree with me on this one???
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:31 PM   #11
EB4life!!

Red face

he better be a was the stupid comment and to respond to your comment i do agree as much as i love max i think Odom is better.

Last edited by EB4life!! : 08-21-2006 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:57 AM   #12
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB4life!!

Sarcasm kid ;). As far as Maggette and Odom go, they are dead even, but I give Maggs the slight advantage due to the fact of his consistent visit to the freethrow line
Old 08-22-2006, 02:20 PM   #13
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Clippers>Lakers
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:42 PM   #14
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

hutcht02 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
Clippers>Lakers
Yeah that does sum it up pretty good
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #15
EB4life!!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Sarcasm kid ;). As far as Maggette and Odom go, they are dead even, but I give Maggs the slight advantage due to the fact of his consistent visit to the freethrow line

True and back to the subject I think the Clippers are better than the lakers we made it farther in the playoffs and we will continue to play better with the new edition to our team and kobe is good, but I feel he's not giving it his best specially in the playoffs and if he continues to play like that Yes i think Clippers are better.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: