Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 05-18-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Round 2, Spurs @ Hornets, Monday, GAME 7

Round 2, Spurs @ Hornets, Monday, GAME 7

Predictions?
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:06 PM   #2
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Round 2, Spurs @ Hornets, Monday, GAME 7

With a banged up Chandler and West, I think the Spurs will win. It'll be a close game but I think the Spurs pull out all the stops.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:17 PM   #3
juju151111
Very good NBA starter

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lets Go hornets rid the world of the san antonio floppers/akaBoring
juju151111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:06 PM   #4
Hoggle
I airball my layups

Hoggle has an OK reputation so far

Spurs by 5 in overtime with the score being in the 100-110 range. Reasoning being that West will be slightly bothered by his back, so he might not get his regular minutes. I believe that with the Spurs being in the position of losing and going home, they will show their playoff experience by getting the loose balls, getting a couple of good calls, and not going out of character as we have seen the hornets do multiple times this series. They will play their game, Duncan will lead the way, and if he can't get the ball to drop he will end up having 20 boards and get the 3 point shooters involved. If he does have his shot falling, then obviously there will be less 3balling and more pick and roll and posting up. Of course it's only a prediction and they can just as easily get blown out again like the last 3 times, but I believe they will show their strength on the defensive side.
Hoggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:14 PM   #5
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

I sure hope that the Hornets win this one and the Spurs go home, I don't want to see floppers in the conference finals. The Lakeshow should hopefully win the conference finals in that case.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:36 AM   #6
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

if the spurs dont handily win this, id be surprised

west and chandler are injured, and i think it's about time the spurs realized they can win back to back
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 01:46 AM   #7
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

The home teams have been doing pretty good. I'm gonna go with the home team in this game as well. I know the Spurs are capable, however they haven't been able to do jack in New Orleans so far. Plus I think the Hornets have a little attitude after the "Horry" chants and will come out fired up.

I just hope the game is as good as the one was today.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:54 AM   #8
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm actually pumped up for this one.

I can watch this stress free since the Lakers are not playing in it.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:46 AM   #9
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am rooting for CP3 and the New Orleans Hornets.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:51 AM   #10
BryantGasol89
6-time NBA MVP

BryantGasol89 has an OK reputation so far

I thought West was better? At least that's what he said today in the Bos-Cavs HT interview. He said his back is feelin nearly 100%....

But whatever, I hope for another Hornets blowout against the Scum. If not, just knock them the feck out!
BryantGasol89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #11
bence23
High School Varsity 6th Man

bence23 has not been impressing people

go hornets
bence23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:14 AM   #12
kidachi

again, because of the Spurs' successful "If you can't beat them, injure them" philosophy. The spurs will win. but I REALLY wish not.

and fcuk the spurs.. they're a Cunt.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:15 AM   #13
LebronJordan
I airball my layups

LebronJordan has an OK reputation so far

i hate david west and i also hate the spurs
so im rooting for the lakers to beat who ever wins the match
may the best team win
LebronJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:15 AM   #14
ninephive
Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4...

ninephive has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bence23
go hornets
Bence, good to see you again!
ninephive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:46 PM   #15
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sticky this!
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: