Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation
Default Western Conference Finals: Lakers vs. Spurs Game 1 Wednesday Thread

Predictions? Lakers in 7. To be the best, you gotta beat the best. Kobe Bryant, meet your destiny. Be what you were born to be

Last edited by eliteballer : 05-19-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Western Conference Finals: Lakers vs. Spurs Game 1 Wednesday Thread

lakers in 6
Old 05-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #3
dafunkphenom
Living Legend

dafunkphenom has an OK reputation so far

Spurs in 6.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:08 PM   #4
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

cant freakin wait

this is the WCF i was hoping for.

gonna be GREAT

i just moved to LA about a month ago.

but im rootin for the Spurs
Old 05-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #5
ShowTime LA
In it to win it

ShowTime LA is considered somewhat coolShowTime LA is considered somewhat cool

Lakers vs. Spurs is back

Lets go lakers!!!!!!

Lakers in 6 btw.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #6
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

It will go 6 or 7. It's absolutely crucial for the Lakers to win the first two games. In case they lose either I can still seem them making it a 6 game series but it's hard for me to say they can win if they split their first two home games.

It's going to be a dogfight. Manu is the X-factor.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:17 PM   #7
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Should be fun, and I'm going to go with the Spurs in 6. LA has been great so far, but I just think the Spurs have more experience and better defense, and it will win out in the end.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:21 PM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am not worried about the refs any more than I normally am.... it will be home court advantage for the refs....

Old 05-19-2008, 11:22 PM   #9
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Lakers in 5.

Phil Jackson vs the much hyped Greg Popovich

Have you seen how well the Lakers are running the triangle? Kobe is looking like...dare I say it, a certain player that wore #23 and had B-U-L-L-S across the chest.

The Spurs are about to face their worst nightmare; Kobe with help. OMG!!! Now we are going to see how good of a coach Pop is. According to you Spurs fans, Pop is better than Phil....we are going to see.

Lakers in 5.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:40 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

first off congrats spurs fans, a well deserved trip to the WCF's.

Since day one i have said the road to the finals went through san antonio.. what a great challenge for the lakers to face in their first trip back to WCF's in four years and we get the spurs meeting up to renew a rivalry... gotta love it.

I'm jacked for this.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:49 PM   #11
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

COME ON LAKERS!!! Spurs must die! That's the theme for this series! The Spurs can't possibly make another Finals appearance, I'll literally just start crying..

Lakers in 5! Come on, Lake show!
Old 05-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #12
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
first off congrats spurs fans, a well deserved trip to the WCF's.

Since day one i have said the road to the finals went through san antonio.. what a great challenge for the lakers to face in their first trip back to WCF's in four years and we get the spurs meeting up to renew a rivalry... gotta love it.

I'm jacked for this.

I'm jacked for just the title of it. Lakers/Spurs...brings back some nice memories when the winner of this series won it all for like 5 straight years.
Old 05-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #13
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

...Here comes some fresh legs, to battle the old legs....

...Here comes the best offence being executed...

...Here comes the battle of the HoF coaches...

...Here comes the Lakers beating the Spurs in Six...
Old 05-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #14
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
...Here comes some fresh legs, to battle the old legs....

...Here comes the best offence being executed...

...Here comes the battle of the HoF coaches...

...Here comes the Lakers beating the Spurs in Six...

The Lakers Dethroning the spurs

...where Amazing happens!
Old 05-20-2008, 12:01 AM   #15
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Odom is going to go OFF this series unless they double him, which will free up everyone else. Series averages of 18/12/6/50+% if they don't double. He's the X-factor imo, since SA has no one who can even hope to match up with him. Maybe Horry can show me something defensively, see if he still has anything left on that end.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread