Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 06-09-2006, 02:50 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Summarize the current state of the Blazers

Talk about how you feel about the team as a whole and what needs to happen this summer and in the near future
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:32 PM   #2
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

MAYHEM!
But really, they have some talent but there are so many problems like the character of guys they have as well as chemistry issues. I know people have said this for the past few years about the team but they had to scrap what they have, start from scratch with quality people (not just talent), and try from there to build the chemistry and add talent. I think the hiring of Nate McMillan was a huge step in the right direction, now they just need some players who actually respect him.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 05:54 PM   #3
Stealth718
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Stealth718 has decent reputationStealth718 has decent reputation

A mess. A total mess.
Stealth718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 05:47 AM   #4
Enigmah33
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Enigmah33 has an OK reputation so far

could be worse, they could be the knicks!
Enigmah33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:00 PM   #5
AlaskaBlzDuk
Kids at the park dunk on me

AlaskaBlzDuk has an OK reputation so far
Smile Re: Summarize the current state of the Blazers

I know this is an old post but... well look at what 2 years can do lol
AlaskaBlzDuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Summarize the current state of the Blazers

Good find, and welcome. Too bad there isn't more posts in this old thread. Could have been interesting.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:30 AM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Summarize the current state of the Blazers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
MAYHEM!
But really, they have some talent but there are so many problems like the character of guys they have as well as chemistry issues. I know people have said this for the past few years about the team but they had to scrap what they have, start from scratch with quality people (not just talent), and try from there to build the chemistry and add talent. I think the hiring of Nate McMillan was a huge step in the right direction, now they just need some players who actually respect him.

I thought this was a new post and I was going to rant about how dumb this kid is. Thank god I looked at the date.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: