Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 05-21-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default #22 pick who would you get

it may not be that high but with how deep the draft is today.. I sat magic should get CDR or brandon rush if they slip out late in the 1st round which is more likely to happen....
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #2
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation
Default Re: #22 pick who would you get

I would say pick the best prospect available. Let's see, according to nbadraft.net, it says the Magic will be picking Chris Douglas-Roberts out of Memphis. He is a terrific prospect, and I actually think he's going to be better in the NBA than he was in college. If Hibbert lasts this long, he should be considered for sure. I doubt he will last till 22, but then again you never know - Jameer Nelson fell to the Magic at #20 in 2004.

Of course Brandon Rush would be a great pick, coming from a championship team in Kansas, and a school which is very established. DJ White and Ty Lawson should also be seriously looked at.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here

IMO, Magic should go for a PG.
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:44 AM   #4
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

would you consider mario chalmers to be a good pointguard for the magic? or should they go after ty lawson?
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 01:22 PM   #5
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

To really consider who the Magic should pick, you might want to wait until June 16th when some players like Ty Lawson or Mario Chalmers could say they want to return to school.

As of now, Brandon Rush or CDR would be great. Also considering JJ wants out.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:32 AM   #6
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Br.ush

Brandon Rush would be a good candidate..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: