Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Alexis Ajinca, Nicolas Batum, and Nathan Jawai

Does anyone have any information on them? These are the 3 guys I really don't know in this draft. I've seen Batum in highlights, but neither of the other two.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Alexis Ajinca, Nicolas Batum, and Nathan Jawai

Ajinca
http://www.bballvideos.com/2007/07/e...is-ajinca.html

EDIT - I didn't realize that I already posted this to u yesterday...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:00 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
yeah i saw that vid when you posted it the other day.its pretty sick. but what kind of skills does he have? i have no clue if this guy is a 7 footer with speed,a physical guy under the boards,a defensive presense and shotblocker,or someone that can step outside and can shoot 3s.i have no idea bout the guy
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:26 AM   #4
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
yeah i saw that vid when you posted it the other day.its pretty sick. but what kind of skills does he have? i have no clue if this guy is a 7 footer with speed,a physical guy under the boards,a defensive presense and shotblocker,or someone that can step outside and can shoot 3s.i have no idea bout the guy
He's very skinny and physicaly weak, his shooting is pretty good, he can score from mid range and I think that he has euro 3pt range. Outstanding shot blocker with like 7'6 wingspan and very good jumping ability (when France played against USA on U19 Championship he blocked Beasley like 3 times). He just need to gain weight, get stronger and learn some post moves and I think that he will be very good NBA player...
Old 05-22-2008, 05:34 PM   #5
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
He's very skinny and physicaly weak, his shooting is pretty good, he can score from mid range and I think that he has euro 3pt range. Outstanding shot blocker with like 7'6 wingspan and very good jumping ability (when France played against USA on U19 Championship he blocked Beasley like 3 times). He just need to gain weight, get stronger and learn some post moves and I think that he will be very good NBA player...

i would love ajinca to the nuggets at pck 20- like you said he could use more strength and size but i see him as a perfect long term replacment for camby- i see ajinca & nene as perfect compliments to each other

jamall do you know anything about the point gaurd dragic?

ive been intruiged by the jawaii guy as well-

is batum no longer the prospect he was once thought to be or should not be thinking of him as a lottery pick?

this comparing foregn prospects to the college player is tough- has a guy like ricky rubio already made to much money at that point to come to an american university? or is it just not worth it for them to come to us college? i guess i see them being able to go pro earliear and at different levels could be great for them- i wonder sometimes about some players from us skipping college and going to europe for a year (or 2?)- could or would someone pay brandon jennings, demar derozen, & greg monroe a million each for a season? that would scare the begizes out of the ncaa and would get them begging the nba to allow 18 year olds again
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainOwlClub
i would love ajinca to the nuggets at pck 20- like you said he could use more strength and size but i see him as a perfect long term replacment for camby- i see ajinca & nene as perfect compliments to each other

jamall do you know anything about the point gaurd dragic?

ive been intruiged by the jawaii guy as well-

is batum no longer the prospect he was once thought to be or should not be thinking of him as a lottery pick?

this comparing foregn prospects to the college player is tough- has a guy like ricky rubio already made to much money at that point to come to an american university? or is it just not worth it for them to come to us college? i guess i see them being able to go pro earliear and at different levels could be great for them- i wonder sometimes about some players from us skipping college and going to europe for a year (or 2?)- could or would someone pay brandon jennings, demar derozen, & greg monroe a million each for a season? that would scare the begizes out of the ncaa and would get them begging the nba to allow 18 year olds again

I consider Dragic as very good PG. He's driving oriented (just like Tony Parker) and he's very good at it. Shooting is decent but not great. He needs more strength and about 15 pounds. He is very unselfish and sometimes pass when he shouldn't. Turns the ball over little bit too much...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: