Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 05-21-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
determined2win
I usually hit open layups

Default a shoe noobie question..

ive noticed that many brand name shoes are labeled made in china, does this make them 'fake'? i have some tmac lightspeed that i personally bought from finish line and theyre made in china, idk if theyre fake or not. ive noticed that on jordan boxes that are on like nicekicks pickyourkick(or whatever) they also have 'made in china.' my question is, does it make them fake?
determined2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

Default Re: a shoe noobie question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by determined2win
ive noticed that many brand name shoes are labeled made in china, does this make them 'fake'? i have some tmac lightspeed that i personally bought from finish line and theyre made in china, idk if theyre fake or not. ive noticed that on jordan boxes that are on like nicekicks pickyourkick(or whatever) they also have 'made in china.' my question is, does it make them fake?

no if you buy them from finish line they are def. not fake but you do have to watch out for some of those sites pickyourshoes.com is very legit!!!!!!

but just because it says china on the box doesnt mean they are fake you can study the shoe enough and the weight of the shoe should be able to tell you if they are fake or not!!
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:14 AM   #3
Zak

Almost all shoes are made in China, and if you got your shoes from finish line, then there is no way they can be fake.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:52 AM   #4
lakers_fan4life
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
Almost all shoes are made in China, and if you got your shoes from finish line, then there is no way they can be fake.

exactly right!!!!
lakers_fan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: