Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-27-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
danumber88
I'm a neat monster.

danumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation heredanumber88 has an incredible reputation here
Default I never knew 50 cent had a brother

Rodney Stuckey

50 cent
danumber88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I never knew 50 cent had a brother

hahaha close

u could also thro a gorilla rabbit up there and get a similar result
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:47 PM   #3
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

a gorilla rabbit haha.

rodney is going to be in multiple allstar games if he continues on this path
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:39 AM   #4
Gevz2kX
Logician

Gevz2kX has decent reputation

hahaha dude I've been saying they look alike all along

glad I'm not the only one who noticed
Gevz2kX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:43 AM   #5
dazed27
Great young streetballer

dazed27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by danumber88

Rodney Stuckey

50 cent

hell yea thats what my mom said lol...the side pictures look even more similer
dazed27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:46 AM   #6
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't see it.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:15 AM   #7
KOBE24isdabest
16!

KOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKOBE24isdabest is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

great spot, ive been thinking about it when i look at stuckey, but i just didnt recall LOL
KOBE24isdabest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:17 AM   #8
kidachi

yeah. haha. i've noticed that before.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:47 AM   #9
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

Maybe if you mix nate Rob and stuckey
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:49 AM   #10
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig
Maybe if you mix nate Rob and stuckey

I can see Nate Rob, but still not Stucky. The eyes are the only things that look remotely alike to me.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:26 AM   #11
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

theyre both black ? :confused:
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 05:03 AM   #12
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
theyre both black ? :confused:

I wasn't going to say it earlier, but I was thinking it seemed like a case of people thinking "all black people look alike." I'm not accusing any of you thinking that way, because I think you guys legitimately believe they look alike, I just do not see it.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #13
ShowTime LA
In it to win it

ShowTime LA is considered somewhat coolShowTime LA is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I wasn't going to say it earlier, but I was thinking it seemed like a case of people thinking "all black people look alike." I'm not accusing any of you thinking that way, because I think you guys legitimately believe they look alike, I just do not see it.

All asians look alike.
ShowTime LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:28 PM   #14
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth

Really? I see a striking similarity. And it's not the "all black people like alike" thing either, because that is definitely not true lol. People have said that about all races anyway.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #15
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

I thought 50 cent had a brother that is about to enter the draft i didnt know that he is already playing for detriot pistons ... nice one TC
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: