Ok, I'll put in my answers here. Also, anyone feel free to add your own.
1. I say fiction on this only because I highly doubt the team will stay healthy this year. If Wallace and Okafor stayed healthy throughout the entire year playing 70 games, then yes, this is a 40+ win team. But they wont stay healthy.
2. I say fiction to this as well. Why? Because of injuries. If Wallace and Okafor stay healthy all year then they very well could make the 8 seed. But it would have to be a perfect year. I see the 8 seed going to someone like the Celtics, Pacers or Bucks.
3. I will say fact on this. Morrison was drafted by a team that needed a superstar caliber player with a passion for the game. A lot of people make fun of him because he cried, but that's the kind of passion and leadership the Bobcats have needed. He will be a big key to any success the team has this year.
4. I'll say fact on this as well. I can see Okafor starting out strong this season, but he probably will slow down a lot as the season progresses. I would love to see this guy make the team and this is his year to do it.
5. This was just a question for fun. A lot of people already mistake MJ for being the GM already. I'll say fiction on this. I don't see it happening at the end of this year, but it's likely that MJ will become the GM of the Bobcats in the future.