Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 06-08-2008, 02:49 AM   #1
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Sonics-Heat trade

Seattle trades #4 pick, #24 pick and Green to Miami for #2 pick, Blount and Banks?

By trading Green, you can get Durant playing the PF role with Beasley playing SF (or interchanging between roles). Or with the second pick you could end up getting an elite point guard in Rose and solve your PG problems.

Banks is a young point guard with a good outside shot and could be a key in a young developing side.

Just a thought, no need to blast me if you disagree. Would Sonics fans be interested?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 10:03 AM   #2
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Sonics-Heat trade

Looking at it from the Sonics perspective.........I don't think so - you add Beasley, a player with possible character issues to a young and developing team - I wouldn't want him anywhere around Durant at this point - if it was Rose, that might be different.........Banks hasn't done anything relevant since he came in the league, he's got a ridiculous contract (for what he contributes) - so if Beasley's the guy that they have to offer at #2, then I would say no if I was Seattle.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:19 AM   #3
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
Looking at it from the Sonics perspective.........I don't think so - you add Beasley, a player with possible character issues to a young and developing team - I wouldn't want him anywhere around Durant at this point - if it was Rose, that might be different.........Banks hasn't done anything relevant since he came in the league, he's got a ridiculous contract (for what he contributes) - so if Beasley's the guy that they have to offer at #2, then I would say no if I was Seattle.

Honestly tired of this Beasley and character issues. Since when? What has the guy done? Same was said about OJ Mayo and once the media took 30 mins to sit down with the guy they realised how concentrated he was on his basketball.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:52 PM   #4
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

Buffalobraves has an OK reputation so far

Durant can't play the PF. Hes a great SF but he is too thin for PF. Picture 215 pound Durant getting posted up by 249 pound Amari Stoudemire or 240 pound David Lee.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: