Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 06-10-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation
Thumbs up Stephen A Smith: "I had a problem with how Game 2 was officiated. No doubt"

Just said it on ESPN Sportscenter.

Props to SAS for doing what NO other ESPN/ABC analyst had the balls to do after the atrocious officiating in Game 2.....speak the TRUTH.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Stephen A Smith: "I had a problem with how Game 2 was officiated. No doubt"

wow that didn't take long, i just read on espn's ticker, steven a smith will be doing baseball tonight for the rest of the summer.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
dhenk
Why do you care?

dhenk has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Stephen A Smith: "I had a problem with how Game 2 was officiated. No doubt"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon
Just said it on ESPN Sportscenter.

Props to SAS for doing what NO other ESPN/ABC analyst had the balls to do after the atrocious officiating in Game 2.....speak the TRUTH.

Poseidon, Kobe Bryant and Stephen A. Smith - The LA Triangle offense

dhenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:53 PM   #4
Poseidon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
wow that didn't take long, i just read on espn's ticker, steven a smith will be doing baseball tonight for the rest of the summer.

Yup. Don't mess w/ the evil dictator, David J. Stern.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:02 PM   #5
RIMMER
Retired ISH Legend

RIMMER has decent reputation

Stephen A Smith is, and always will be, a douche, with ZERO credibility.
RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:08 PM   #6
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

He's not the only one that's been saying it. Mike Kahn, Greg Anthony and others have voiced their displeasure. Face it, Celts going from the worst team to title winners= great for the league.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #7
Poseidon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
He's not the only one that's been saying it. Mike Kahn, Greg Anthony and others have voiced their displeasure. Face it, Celts going from the worst team to title winners= great for the league.

Sad but true.

NBA + ESPN/ABC = EAST COAST BIAS
Old 06-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #8
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIMMER
Stephen A Smith is, and always will be, a douche, with ZERO credibility.

Stephen A Smith is, and always will be, a douche, but he is right a lot of the time.

However, his doucheness > his correctness
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #9
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

First..............

All this BS about boston being fishy isBS.

Paul Pierce was gonna walk, Who is Danny AInge real good friends with? Kevin Mchale who was in charge of MINNY. They needed to rebuild and boston had to win now.

Getting ray allen was because of rebuilding.

LA got Gasol because of rebuilding.

Some laker fans and hating fans are just really wanting to pour it on. lol
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:20 PM   #10
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:38 PM   #12
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealFact25
SAS is a Faker fan. He needs to just STFU and die.

I think he's pretty good myself.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #13
Mateo
Local High School Star

Mateo has not been impressing people

Point out specific bad calls/noncalls or STFU.
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #14
bladefd
Good college starter

bladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbladefd is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

SAS actually points out his true opinion, much like Skip Bayless. He doesn't get stuck behind all the politics like some of the other people and just states his opinion as it is. I personally like that aspect even if you disagree with it and hate it.
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:57 PM   #15
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: