Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
Paxson 93
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Paxson 93 has an OK reputation so far
Default Boston or Los Angeles????

I know you guys are die hard bulls fans but I was just curious who people are going for in the finals? Would you rather see Boston or LA win? or does no one really care/mind who wins?

Personally I would rather see the Celtics win... I think it's because I use to like Bird, McHale and Parish more than Johnson, Worthy and Kareem Whipped-Cream in a Jar... plus i like seeing Kobe lose...
Paxson 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #2
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Boston or Los Angeles????

whoever stern wants to win will
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:59 PM   #3
Paxson 93
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Paxson 93 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
whoever stern wants to win will

hahahaha

yeah at least we area guaranteed a 7 game series... gotta maximise the profits...
Paxson 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #4
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxson 93
hahahaha

yeah at least we area guaranteed a 7 game series... gotta maximise the profits...

Not after tonight.

Series won't go past 6.

And I have wanted the Celtics to win it all since the Hornets got knocked out. Paul Pierce deserves it too, the guy has served his due and deserves one. Same goes for KG and Ray Allen. It'll be great for all 3 of them to get a ring.

But next year will be the Lakers if they steay healthy.

Fish/Farmar
Kobe/Vujacic
Odom/Walton
Gasol/Radmanovic
Bynum/Turiaf

Sick line up. As long as they can get back their 2 biggest free agents, Turiaf and Vujacic. Bringing Ariza back to should help since he gets PT.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:39 AM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I actually like both of these teams. I'd like to see Kobe win one by himself and I'd also like to see Garnett and Pierce win a championship.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:06 AM   #6
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

I want the Celtics. Kobe is NOT Jordan although he is GREAT! Jordan never lost in the Finals...Kobe will again, hopefully. I want to see Ray Allen get a ring!!!
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 05:29 AM   #7
BULLS4EVER
I airball my layups

BULLS4EVER has an OK reputation so far

Boston, and if they win I would like to see P Pierce MVP of the finals!!!
BULLS4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:39 AM   #8
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Boston, only for the Chicago connections, KG and Doc Rivers
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:43 PM   #9
CelticForce1349
Ich Liebe die Bulls!

CelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat coolCelticForce1349 is considered somewhat cool

I would like to see Boston win it all. Boston is a great city ( like Chicago of course) full of good blue-collar folks, lot's of cool history in that city too.

I have complete respect for the Celtics franchise. They have a long history full of awesome players and lot's of respect for the lineage of their team.

Pierce, Allen, and Garnett are certainly worthy of winnning rings. They deserve to win because they play hard every game, they play good defense, and I would venture to say they are good guys.

The Lakers have lot's of talent and I still respect Phil Jackson but....I just don't like the Lakers. At all. And I can't understand what makes anyone feel the need to cheer for Kobe.
CelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #10
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

I dont like boston here is why... Kevin garnette was given to celtics for a bunch of bums... and ray allen was given to them for nothing too #4 draft pick for ray allen and they drafted a guy named green who sucks... it was not a trade it was a gift. Then PJ brown turning down alot of cash to join them cause he wants a free ride to a ring after spending years in the NBA JUST FOR THE CASH. and grimlin's ass (Begs for a buy out to play for them). SO I dont respect them cause this is a bunch of crapy teams combining to make a realy crappy team win it all. I bet GM of timberwolves and sonics are sitting back in their chairs somewhere on the beach smoking a cigar knowing that this is all their doing. ALL THE WHILE These teams are tanking season after season in search of some new prospects.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:28 PM   #11
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
I dont like boston here is why... Kevin garnette was given to celtics for a bunch of bums... and ray allen was given to them for nothing too #4 draft pick for ray allen and they drafted a guy named green who sucks... it was not a trade it was a gift. Then PJ brown turning down alot of cash to join them cause he wants a free ride to a ring after spending years in the NBA JUST FOR THE CASH. and grimlin's ass (Begs for a buy out to play for them). SO I dont respect them cause this is a bunch of crapy teams combining to make a realy crappy team win it all. I bet GM of timberwolves and sonics are sitting back in their chairs somewhere on the beach smoking a cigar knowing that this is all their doing. ALL THE WHILE These teams are tanking season after season in search of some new prospects.
Well Wolves got a great player in Big Al, Theo Ratliff's huge expiring contract,
and many young players for rebuilding. Seattle got pick #5 not #4, and got Delonte West and Wally Sczerbiak.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:32 PM   #12
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Al Jefferson is no bum.

PJ Brown and ET wanted to play for them because they had a great shot at winning it all. Remember Karl Malone and Gary Payton going to the Lakers? Same sh!t.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:16 PM   #13
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Your argument is trumped because the real MVP of this season is the GM of the Memphis Grizzlies for trading PAU GASOL FOR KWAME BROWN AND CRITTENTON. Giving Al Jeff and prospects for KG and Ray Allen for #5 which Jeff Green will be good and Wally/Delonte is much more fair than the Gasol trade.

I don't see how the Celtics are referred to as a crappy team if they are most likely going to win the chip. I usually agree with you eeebro but not this time.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:21 AM   #14
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

I was going for Boston all the way. As much as I am a Bulls fan I am also a Laker hater.
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #15
casual_observer
I airball my layups

casual_observer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
Not after tonight.

Series won't go past 6.

And I have wanted the Celtics to win it all since the Hornets got knocked out. Paul Pierce deserves it too, the guy has served his due and deserves one. Same goes for KG and Ray Allen. It'll be great for all 3 of them to get a ring.

But next year will be the Lakers if they steay healthy.

Fish/Farmar
Kobe/Vujacic
Odom/Walton
Gasol/Radmanovic
Bynum/Turiaf

Sick line up. As long as they can get back their 2 biggest free agents, Turiaf and Vujacic. Bringing Ariza back to should help since he gets PT.

that team looks good on paper. But neither Gasol nor Odom can play the 3 position. I don't see either of them able to defend someone like Paul Pierce. I am a BULLS fan first. I don't mind Boston repeating or someone like Cleveland winning it. I do like to see Kobe loose...he had Shaq...with his bulldozing and elbowing the kings out of his way...I don't believe conspiracy theories but those couple of years when LA won 3 in a row were questionable.
casual_observer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: