Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-15-2008, 02:29 AM   #1
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster
Default What Happpened to Pistol Pete?

I noticed that he is no longer a mod for our forum and he is also banned.

Does anybody know what happened to him?

(Jeff, if you read this and don't want to have whatever happened shared then just delete the thread, or do whatever you want with it).
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation
Default Re: What Happpened to Pistol Pete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
I noticed that he is no longer a mod for our forum and he is also banned.

Does anybody know what happened to him?

(Jeff, if you read this and don't want to have whatever happened shared then just delete the thread, or do whatever you want with it).

Hi,

As moderator of the Toronto Raptors forum, and in an effort to promote great discussion within our own forum, I decided to take it upon myself to demonstrate what happens if you create threads, about thirty of them, containing idiotic, meaningless comments. This demonstration was frowned upon by Jeff and I was given a permanant lifetime ban along with an IP ban, which was later reduced to a short three or four day ban, and now I'm back. I'm not a moderator anymore within the forum, but this forum does very well to moderate itself and in general, there isn't that much to be done so I'm sure the two whom are left will be fine.

I'm glad to be back, look forward to discussing some MMA with you, and some Toronto Raptors basketball with you and everyone else.

Cliff Notes Version: I got bored after Game 4, the site was running very slow, and myself, Statman and a couple of others decided for some reason to spam the main board with pointless topics, I got perma banned which was reduced and now we're all back.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
Hi,

As moderator of the Toronto Raptors forum, and in an effort to promote great discussion within our own forum, I decided to take it upon myself to demonstrate what happens if you create threads, about thirty of them, containing idiotic, meaningless comments. This demonstration was frowned upon by Jeff and I was given a permanant lifetime ban along with an IP ban, which was later reduced to a short three or four day ban, and now I'm back. I'm not a moderator anymore within the forum, but this forum does very well to moderate itself and in general, there isn't that much to be done so I'm sure the two whom are left will be fine.

I'm glad to be back, look forward to discussing some MMA with you, and some Toronto Raptors basketball with you and everyone else.

Cliff Notes Version: I got bored after Game 4, the site was running very slow, and myself, Statman and a couple of others decided for some reason to spam the main board with pointless topics, I got perma banned which was reduced and now we're all back.
Ah, ok I see now.

Good to see you back. I enjoy talking Raptors ball and MMA with you.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:48 PM   #4
Too_Cool
Great young streetballer

Too_Cool has an OK reputation so far

All I wanna know, is where is all this mma talk happening? lol
Too_Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:23 PM   #5
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Offtopic forum mainly.

Welcome back Pete.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 11:59 PM   #6
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too_Cool
All I wanna know, is where is all this mma talk happening? lol
The OTC.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:26 AM   #7
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
Offtopic forum mainly.

Welcome back Pete.

Thanks Chamberlain, it's nice to be back, it's tough when you are perma banned because you can't even read the forum or see them, so it was tough to have no basketball discussion to read, much less contribute to, for a couple of days.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:19 PM   #8
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Welcome back. All hail Pistol Pete :mrburns
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: