Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-24-2006, 01:34 AM   #1
The Mamba
High School Starter

Default Official: Team USA v.s. Senegal 6:30 am ET

So, what are predictions?

I would start Brad Miller and Chris Bosh, just to give them so burn and possibly get them in a groove. What are opinion on tonight's game?
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:35 AM   #2
Kobe24
Banned

Not pulling an all nighter for this one.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:39 AM   #3
The Mamba
High School Starter

Im gonna go to sleep, and set the alarm. My dumb ass missed the Italy game, due to rapid reflex of hitting the snooze button.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:53 AM   #4
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Senegal by 20.
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:01 AM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Default .

i gotta digital recorder so i'll be watching the game at noon before i go to work. don't we all just love technology?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:03 AM   #6
The Mamba
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
i gotta digital recorder so i'll be watching the game at noon before i go to work. don't we all just love technology?
Like a TIVO type deal? How much is that?
Old 08-24-2006, 02:13 AM   #7
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
My dumb ass missed the Italy game, due to rapid reflex of hitting the snooze button.
Thats not a reflex... and I did the exact same thing for China game.

I'll be watching this one.. hopefully.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:17 AM   #8
The Mamba
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Thats not a reflex... and I did the exact same thing for China game.

I'll be watching this one.. hopefully.
Yeah man, I hate it when I do that.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:21 AM   #9
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mamba
Like a TIVO type deal? How much is that?

My dad has a hard drive on his DVD burner upstairs, and can record stuff on that. I've never used it, but it could be useful. I didn't even know we played Italy yesterday until I woke up at 3. Luckily they had a replay of the game earlier tonight. I'd watch the senegal game, but I have to get up in 6 hours for my first day of school.

BTW mamba, I haven't heard too much of you since Dwayne Wade had a bad game and suddenly became the worst player to ever put on a USA uniform. Is Wade's 20ppg good enough to make him a descent player yet? Or his points don't count because they were lay-ups and freethrows?
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:27 AM   #10
The Mamba
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
BTW mamba, I haven't heard too much of you since Dwayne Wade had a bad game and suddenly became the worst player to ever put on a USA uniform. Is Wade's 20ppg good enough to make him a descent player yet? Or his points don't count because they were lay-ups and freethrows?

I've been posting the past few days. Don't know how you missed me. And that means, you must have missed all the prop filled posts I threw out about Wade. I'm just hard on the guy cause I like him, and I want him to be the best. He represents my very hometown, and is a local product. I just get frusterated with him at times. I never said he wasn't a star, or anything of the sort. I know damn well he is a good player. You mistook me busting balls during a game, as me not liking him, or me not thinking he is good. You can criticize a player for having a bad game. Especially when they deserved it. And that game when I was getting on Wade's case. He REALLY deserved it. I wasn't the only one who noticed it as well. You on the other hand, would never conceed when Wade has a terrible game. Objectivity seperates us. But seriously, go ahead and trace my posts from the past few days. Wade gets his fair share in them. So know what you're talking about before you address me.

BTW, thanks for the info on the burner. How did you manage waking up at 3 p.m.? Jesus, christ. Oh, and good luck with the first day of school tommorow. What grade are you in?
Old 08-24-2006, 02:30 AM   #11
Kobe24
Banned

I remember him saying something about being in college.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:32 AM   #12
The Mamba
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
I remember him saying something about being in college.
First day of college, perhaps?
Old 08-24-2006, 02:32 AM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Default .

rogers is a cable provider in ontario and it offers digital cable as well (like sattelite).

you can buy one of their boxes that comes with a recorder in it. you simply choose what show you want to record and press the record button. can have up to 24 hours worth of footage at one time.

not exactly like tivo, but similar.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:40 AM   #14
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mamba
I've been posting the past few days. Don't know how you missed me. And that means, you must have missed all the prop filled posts I threw out about Wade. I'm just hard on the guy cause I like him, and I want him to be the best. He represents my very hometown, and is a local product. I just get frusterated with him at times. I never said he wasn't a star, or anything of the sort. I know damn well he is a good player. You mistook me busting balls during a game, as me not liking him, or me not thinking he is good. You can criticize a player for having a bad game. Especially when they deserved it. And that game when I was getting on Wade's case. He REALLY deserved it. I wasn't the only one who noticed it as well. You on the other hand, would never conceed when Wade has a terrible game. Objectivity seperates us. But seriously, go ahead and trace my posts from the past few days. Wade gets his fair share in them. So know what you're talking about before you address me.

BTW, thanks for the info on the burner. How did you manage waking up at 3 p.m.? Jesus, christ. Oh, and good luck with the first day of school tommorow. What grade are you in?

I've noticed a few positive posts about wade from you, but what you and other posters were talking about that first game was ridiculous. You said Joe johnson is a better player than him, and you said "he is a phony superstar", even though he played great D, you said it was only descent. You make like him, but you focus much more on negative plays than positive.

Also, I am supposed to be a senior, but am still a Junior because I have one less credit that required. If I have straight A's this year I might be able to go to college, and I did get a 27 on my ACT.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:47 AM   #15
The Mamba
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
I've noticed a few positive posts about wade from you, but what you and other posters were talking about that first game was ridiculous. You said Joe johnson is a better player than him, and you said "he is a phony superstar", even though he played great D, you said it was only descent. You make like him, but you focus much more on negative plays than positive.
I didn't say Wade was "phony". I said sometimes his play gives credibility to that argument. And it is because some of the referee / lack of a jumpshot type conversation. JJ isn't a better player, but he is a damn good one. I don't know if I said JJ was a better player, or if he was having a better game. And I do focus on the negatives with Wade. Just as AppleNader focus on the negatives of Team USA. And we do that, because we are looking for validation of the greatness of both. We want them to prove what they do, and to eliminate flaws. That is just how I am. I'm that way with Kobe too, I just wasn't on this message board while he was actively playing. I do it to all the people I am a fan of.

Quote:
Also, I am supposed to be a senior, but am still a Junior because I have one less credit that required. If I have straight A's this year I might be able to go to college, and I did get a 27 on my ACT.
Wait, so are you a junior or a senior? They wouldn't let you slide with one less credit hour? And how do you only have one less credit hour? How old are you?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: