Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-24-2006, 12:44 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Where is AppleNader and his Team USA thoughts?

Team USA kicks ass and continues to take names. Maybe we can expect his thoughts when Team USA wins by a buzzer beater or loses. He'll have alot of crap to say then. :rollingeyes:
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:45 PM   #2
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

LOL, it was pretty obvious we were going to beat Senegal.
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:49 PM   #3
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

He has been exceedingly negative concerning Team USA's chances... I wouldn't expect him to man up and start saying positive things now...

Then again Gobb, it was only Senegal. They didn't win a single game during the tournament.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:56 PM   #4
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

i think Australia will be a breeze. but once the US goes up against one of the other favorites (Argentina, Spain to name a few) then AppleNader will be in full force here on the forum.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:01 PM   #5
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good Post. America already beat Italy and Slovenia, and supposebly Greece and Spain aren't that much better then them.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:04 PM   #6
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
He has been exceedingly negative concerning Team USA's chances... I wouldn't expect him to man up and start saying positive things now...

Then again Gobb, it was only Senegal. They didn't win a single game during the tournament.

i say plenty of positive things.

i;m just pessimistic regarding our ability to beat spain/argentina as of right now considering several concerns(mainly perimeter defense)
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:11 PM   #7
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Good Post. America already beat Italy and Slovenia, and supposebly Greece and Spain aren't that much better then them.

How did you come up with this BS?
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:11 PM   #8
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader

i;m just pessimistic regarding our ability to beat spain/argentina as of right now considering several concerns(mainly perimeter defense)

I just find it interesting that you have precious little to say about how the team has played lately... You talked more about Team USA basketball before the world games started than you have lately, and your comments were overwhelmingly negative... I expect you to be impressed.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:16 PM   #9
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

Quote:

well we just need Carmelo to get hot in those games and we'll be fine.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:17 PM   #10
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
I just find it interesting that you have precious little to say about how the team has played lately... You talked more about Team USA basketball before the world games started than you have lately, and your comments were overwhelmingly negative... I expect you to be impressed.

yea, its called college. College = less time for basketball.

Anyways, I'll make a new thread explaining the goods and bads of Team USA so far later today. Don't worry.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:20 PM   #11
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
yea, its called college. College = less time for basketball.

Anyways, I'll make a new thread explaining the goods and bads of Team USA so far later today. Don't worry.

Looking forward to it. We all are.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: