Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
Shorvak
I airball my layups

Shorvak has an OK reputation so far
Default I hate the rockets.

In NBA 2k8. I play on Hall of Fame and the rockets give me fits. Honestly. It's either they throw it into yao and he backs in for an easy 2, or I double team him and they kick it out to a shooter and he nails a 3. I don't even try to go guard the shooter any more. They make the 3s EVERY TIME. Any suggestions? (I play as the lakers in association with no major lineup changes, except lamar odom for ron artest).
Shorvak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:28 PM   #2
gyu
Good college starter

gyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputationgyu has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I hate the rockets.

Man to man, 2-3 zone.
gyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

lol everytime i play my friend he uses the rockets and i either use the cavs or the lakers, but anyway just let yao get his and play defense yourself on t-mac. don't double anyone or else that'll leave rafer or battier open for 3 . also use someone about t-macs height to d him up . for instance when i use the cavs szczerbiak is supposed to defend him, and i quickly switch lebron to defend him . and yao gets tired really easily which is why i really just leave him alone and let him score , he'll be out of the game eventually and as long as you've been locking down t-mac he should be cold by that time .
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:07 AM   #4
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rockets are tough to beat.

I usually get my biggest player and try to take Yao out of the game. Let the CPU cover T-Mac and help on anything going towards the rim.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: