Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-24-2006, 11:08 PM   #1
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default OT: Oh go oh god, I'm so mean!

Sorry for another OT guys, but read this before it gets deleted.

Quote:
fresh_and_soft

"Purely innocent"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Suga
Sex: Female
City/Town: Dunedin
Star Sign: Sagittarius

Seeking: Anyone
for: Keeping options open

Ad updated: 25 Aug 2006, Last online: 25 Aug 2006 3:02pm

Im the romantic type. I like to be swept off my feet. Im also kind of shy at first and dont like to be intimidated or not listened to. I dont like people that cling to me, it drives me insane especially when they text you nearly every second of every day.
About fresh_and_soft:

Marital Status: Single - never been married
Children: I like kids but don't have any
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: NZ born with European descent
Highest qualification: University Entrance

Height: 1m 70 to 1m 75 (5'7" - 5'9")
Weight: Over 90 kg (14st+)
Colour hair: Brown
Colour eyes: Green
Smoking: I don't
Drinking: I don't

The important characteristics I'm looking for:

Someone that just wants to hang out with me, to have fun and laugh at the stupid things that we do and what others do. Someone who will share a shoulder and may need to borrow one from time to time. Someone who loves hugs!!

Here is our conversation:

Ced: "How are you going to be sweep off your feet when you are morbidly obese? There ain't not Arnies in here."

Suga: "hey man, that was uncalled for. Do you think i want to be this way. Unfortunitely, half of it is due to big bones, but i am trying, i go biking everyday."

Ced: "You should try not eating you lardass. The money you are going to cost the health system is huge, almost as huge as you. Why don't you take up smoking? That's good for weight lose I hear."

I am one cruel SOB.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:11 PM   #2
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

what a badass. callin a chick fat on the internet. you must be a really wild, rowdy individual.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #3
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

It's not cruel; you're just telling her what she needs to hear. Fat people are fat because they don't excercise and eat well.

Have you ever met somebody who eats mostly vegetables and whole grains with a little meat, and works out an hour a day, and is still fat? I haven't.

Now if somebody is comfortable being fat, and likes eating so much that it's worth it to them, that's fine. I just don't want to hear any nonsense about being big boned.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:15 PM   #4
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:16 PM   #5
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

fat people suck.

and you aren't that mean, just trite and petty.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:16 PM   #6
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

As soon as she said, "big-boned" Ithought of Eric Cartman.

"I'm not fat, I'm just big boned!"
Old 08-25-2006, 12:09 AM   #7
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

That was mean.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:16 AM   #8
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
It's not cruel; you're just telling her what she needs to hear. Fat people are fat because they don't excercise and eat well.

Well it can be an inherited predisposition which necessarily isn't their fault. Like you said it can be controlled (diet and exercise) to insure you don't become morbidly obese. But, all in all I agree, overly fat people suck.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:19 AM   #9
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

what kind of bone is a curved?
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:21 AM   #10
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Well it can be an inherited predisposition which necessarily isn't their fault. Like you said it can be controlled (diet and exercise) to insure you don't become morbidly obese. But, all in all I agree, overly fat people suck.

Fat people are alright as long as they have a nice personality, b/c if your fat and your obnoxious/mean, what purpose do you serve in society?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:22 AM   #11
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

lol big boned, fat people cracks me up.

but really, telling them to eat healthy and exercise won't help, since they probably be hearing that on a regular basis already.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:35 AM   #12
telephone
Banned

i hope my child is never fat. I will enforce the rule only one candy a day thing and if he ever gets burger and fries to always eat the burger first b4 the fries.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:38 AM   #13
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
i hope my child is never fat. I will enforce the rule only one candy a day thing and if he ever gets burger and fries to always eat the burger first b4 the fries.

Don't let them eat any. Enforce that McDonalds is evil. Although you can stay skinny and eat junk.

Look at Rod Strickland, throwing up KFC before the game. Well I think it was Rod.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:44 AM   #14
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
Don't let them eat any. Enforce that McDonalds is evil. Although you can stay skinny and eat junk.

Look at Rod Strickland, throwing up KFC before the game. Well I think it was Rod.

I live off fast food and junk. I am nowhere near fat though at like 5'11, 155. That may be a result that I exercise daily through competitve sports, but still, you can have a relatively bad diet and still be in peak physical condition.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 12:45 AM   #15
telephone
Banned

u probably have high metabolism
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: