Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-20-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

SLY has an OK reputation so far
Arrow Truth about posters

Gobb and Catz are gay together

Last edited by SLY : 04-29-2009 at 05:34 PM.
SLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
ItsMillerTime
Dazed&Confused

ItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this boardItsMillerTime is popular on this board
Default Re: Animal Hybrids (Big Cats)

So... what's the point of this thread?
ItsMillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:18 PM   #3
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
So... what's the point of this thread?
I just found it interesting
Old 06-20-2008, 04:20 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And well...we didnt especially without pix of the other labels.

I dont care if its liger or lion. They are both big as hell and dont care to chase a catnip ball.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I find this stuff interesting as well. It sure as hell beats discussing whether lil wayne is overrated or how many reputation points you need in order to be consider cool on a message board...
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #6
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

yeah i've read about those things, dont know if i've ever seen the pix. those things look cool as hell those
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

arent most of these hybrids born sterile, such as mules? (donkey/horse)
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:24 PM   #8
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster

man i want a liger
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:25 PM   #9
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY
I just found it interesting

Very Interesting
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:26 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Koscik
man i want a liger
i want battlecat

Last edited by rezznor : 06-20-2008 at 04:28 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:41 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Leopards = baddest cats on the planet pound for pound. Pure muscle
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #12
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

I watched a Nat Geo special about super cats and they showed that Ligon it was freakin huge something like 12-14 feet compared to a normal 7-8 foot tiger/lion. It was also like 900lbs and could actually reach the branches of a tall tree without jumping, really scary.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #13
SLY
Brooklyn Lopez

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I find this stuff interesting as well. It sure as hell beats discussing whether lil wayne is overrated or how many reputation points you need in order to be consider cool on a message board...

Old 06-20-2008, 04:55 PM   #14
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY
Jaguars are actually bigger, more powerful and aggressive than Leopards

SO Jaguars >>> Leopards
I think he meant pound for pound, because leopards can take larger pray for there size, as they are pretty small cats compared to Lions/Tigers. I do agree with both of you that they are both pretty strong cats. And male lions=pu$$y because they use the lionesses to hunt.King of the jungle my @ss.
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:01 PM   #15
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

yeah jaguars have the strongest bite of any cat, they crush their prey's skull with their jaws
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: