Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-22-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default PSP: NBA Game With Franchie/Dynasty Mode?

This is all I'm concerned with. I have NBA 08 and they don't have it, only season mode but it gets boring because it's literally just trades and a bunch of games. I want to control money, control people, draft, and preferebly something like NBA 2K8 has where you have someone and over the years their rank gets better/worse as they get older, etc. You know? Something realistic?

I just want to know if NBA Live has Dynasty/Franchise mode and how good is it? Also, I'm looking into any NBA Live that has it, even from 06-08.

Please VGF! I need your help! I have NBA 08 and Medal of Honour 2 and might considering trading one or two in with some money or something for NBA Live 2006 to 2008.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: PSP: NBA Game With Franchie/Dynasty Mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-unit
This is all I'm concerned with. I have NBA 08 and they don't have it, only season mode but it gets boring because it's literally just trades and a bunch of games. I want to control money, control people, draft, and preferebly something like NBA 2K8 has where you have someone and over the years their rank gets better/worse as they get older, etc. You know? Something realistic?

I just want to know if NBA Live has Dynasty/Franchise mode and how good is it? Also, I'm looking into any NBA Live that has it, even from 06-08.

Please VGF! I need your help! I have NBA 08 and Medal of Honour 2 and might considering trading one or two in with some money or something for NBA Live 2006 to 2008.
I have NBA live 07. I might trade you for medal of honor 2.

Let me see if it has dynasty on it.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cannonball you are a life saver.
Old 06-22-2008, 05:30 PM   #4
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

NBA Live 08 has Dynasty mode. I just started a new one a couple days ago. No.2 pick in the Fantasy draft. This is what my roster looks like: (I chose the Bulls, btw)

PG: Derek Fisher/Acie Law/Kyle Korver
SG: Tracy McGrady/Monta Ellis/Jamal Crawford
SF: Corey Maggette/Jason Kapono
PF: Carlos Boozer/David Lee
C: Al Jefferson

I OWN the paint!

It's fun, man. That's why I stay away from NBA '0X games. Mini games get boring after a while, and not a lot of versatility in the game. You can hire people like Trainers, Asst. Coaches in Live '08.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 05:49 PM   #5
v-unit
NBA All-star

God damn, that's exactly what I want. I personally love NBA 08, It's really smooth, graphics are good, and pretty good game play but I notice the weird glitches and some things that shouldn't be there. Personally, I feel that the game was created by a group of geniouses who know NOTHING of the NBA, but oh well. Not to mention there is hardly ever anyone online.

I want to get NBA Live but it's so expensive, I have to think about it now.
Old 06-22-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
God damn, that's exactly what I want. I personally love NBA 08, It's really smooth, graphics are good, and pretty good game play but I notice the weird glitches and some things that shouldn't be there. Personally, I feel that the game was created by a group of geniouses who know NOTHING of the NBA, but oh well. Not to mention there is hardly ever anyone online.

I want to get NBA Live but it's so expensive, I have to think about it now.

Do yourself a favor and get your PSP hacked. Makes everything much better.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:45 PM   #7
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: PSP: NBA Game With Franchie/Dynasty Mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Do yourself a favor and get your PSP hacked. Makes everything much better.
How do you do that?
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:48 PM   #8
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
How do you do that?

Google it, you need to get a game with Lumines. If you google it that should explain everything
Old 06-22-2008, 10:14 PM   #9
v-unit
NBA All-star

Thing is, I will probebly get it hacked after my warranty naturally goes out (Next December) but I only have a 1 gig memory card. How much space does one iso file game take up?
Old 06-22-2008, 10:29 PM   #10
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Thing is, I will probebly get it hacked after my warranty naturally goes out (Next December) but I only have a 1 gig memory card. How much space does one iso file game take up?

yeah ur gonna need a bigger memory stick. My stick has like 4 gig and i can fit like 5 games. Some games are alot bigger example NFL street 3 is only 180 mb while MLB 2k8 is like 1.3 Gigs. Depends on the size and your gonna have to download the games.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #11
v-unit
NBA All-star

Well, where do you download them? Can I get some help (Link or direction?). I like NFL Street 3 so that won't be too bad. All I really need is another sports game and some nice shooter.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:13 AM   #12
Rocker09
Rock & Basketball

Rocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected poster

NBA Live is probably the best basketball game for the PSP because of the dynasty mode. I still prefer the NBA 2k series though. Unfortunately, there's no NBA 2k8 for the PSP.
Rocker09 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: