Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-22-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation
Default Official NCAA Football 2009 Thread

Release Date: July 15th

Quote:

Powered behind groundbreaking gameplay controls and unique college-style animations, NCAA Football 09 arrives on campus with all the excitement and pageantry of a storied college bowl game. Develop a loyal fan base with an adrenaline-pumping home field atmosphere and see if you can build your legacy in the online Dynasty mode, or utilize the new time-saving Quick Call system to lock down five-star recruits. With authentic collegiate gameplay and thousands of school specific plays, college Saturdays jump to life like never before with NCAA Football 09.
Features

* All-New Break Away Engine - The most dynamic football animation system ever lets you take complete control of the game like never before. Break in and out of jukes, stiff arms, spins, and more in a swift, fluid motion, or use the analog stick to steer a player in any direction mid-move.
* Authentic College Football Gameplay - With huge cut-back lanes, arm tackles, over-pursuing defenders, and downfield pump fakes, never before has the college game felt more wide-open. Bring a new level of strategy to your game and keep your opponents guessing with new playcall bluffs and formation-specific audibles, allowing you to quickly check off to a secret play at the line of scrimmage.
* All-New Online Dynasty Mode - Build a collegiate powerhouse online and invite up to 11 players across the country. With the same ease and flexibility of managing a fantasy football league, recruit, schedule, and play for up to 60 seasons.
* Build the Ultimate Fan Base - Shape your program into a perennial powerhouse and watch your team's prestige rating increase after every winning season. With Dynamic Attendance, fans hungry for a championship flock to the stadium and even travel with you on the road into the most hostile environments. String together consecutive losing seasons and your faithful won't hesitate to jump ship as your rating decreases in defeat.
* The Electricity of College Game Day - Experience the pageantry of college football Saturdays as cheerleaders bring the sidelines to life with aerial stunts, celebrating every momentum-swinging moment. Take the party to the next level by celebrating touchdowns with your school mascots after a big score.
* Home Field Advantage - Maintaining your composure is key as less experienced players are prone to making bad decisions in hostile environments. Signal callers can re-gain composure by acing the Quarterback Quiz mid-game. Defensive players can also call a timeout with the new Ice the Kicker feature just seconds before an opponent attempts a game-winning kick.

Can't wait for this game to come out so I can finally put down GTA. Plus it'll burn time until Madden comes out in August/September, and once that comes out its all over. Let's just hope they improved the gameplay from last year.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:27 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official NCAA Football 2009 Thread

I have always preferred this series over the Madden one...
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #3
Poetic
I hit open layups

Poetic has an OK reputation so far

Being a huge FSU fan for 17 years, NCAA is the only football game I usually buy. Not a big NFL guy.
Poetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:22 PM   #4
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

gonna get this for the PSP
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:37 PM   #5
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

The demo is out right now too. It's taking a while to download/install though
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:18 AM   #6
Quickness
High School Starter

Quickness has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
The demo is out right now too. It's taking a while to download/install though

just tried demo seems like a replica of 2k8, hoping 2k9 online dynasty will be good.

EA runs a damn monopoly, they just got college hoops 2k9 canceled
Quickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #7
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Has that game (or even Madden) really changed that much in the past 4-5 years? Seems like EA loves to come out with new 'features' that should've been in the game all along.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:43 PM   #8
Detroitguy113
I airball my layups

Detroitguy113 has an OK reputation so far

Cannot wait for this game to come out.. haven't had a good game to play on 360 since COD died down a few months ago. My gamertag is Tazna8 add me if you want to come play in the Big House :)
Detroitguy113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:51 PM   #9
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Just got it...its awesome..despite the reviews
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:37 PM   #10
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

I've heard good reviews actually. Probably going to buy it tommorow.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:25 AM   #11
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can someone tell me if this is good for the PSP?
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:12 PM   #12
Detroitguy113
I airball my layups

It's really good.. but the online is ****ing with me though. My record would probably be like 6-1 since I was leading every game I played... but I get disconnected in the 2nd or 3rd quarter and i get the loss and disc. So now i'm at 0-7 with 100% disc and I haven't even ever finished a game yet. Dumb.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #13
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

really..what systems that?
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:45 PM   #14
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitguy113
Cannot wait for this game to come out.. haven't had a good game to play on 360 since COD died down a few months ago. My gamertag is Tazna8 add me if you want to come play in the Big House :)

I wish you had a PS3 instead of 360, I would love to take the Mounties and beat UM by around 3 or 4 td's. :)
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 02:09 PM   #15
Detroitguy113
I airball my layups

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: