Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-26-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default PSP: Best Soccer Game?

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
UEFA EURO 2008
FIFA Soccer 08
Football Manager Handheld 2008

Are the choices basically. I have NBA 08 and can't wait for NBA 09 on the PSP, they say it's going to be MUCH better then NBA Live 09. I have Medal Of Honor 2 and feel that I'm really missing something. To me, the best PSP games are the PSP sports games, and I loved FIFA when I tried it.

So what do you think I should get? The above are the possible choices, I have no idea which one is known for what, what has this and what has that. I have no idea about anything of soccer but I love playing it on the PSP so I need something.

Thanks again! Someone play me in NBA 08 online!
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: PSP: Best Soccer Game?

I have Pro Evolution 2008 and I think it's great. If you've played any of the previous Pro Evolutions/Winning Eleven titles, then you know you're in for some realistic futbol. You might not have all the authentic team names or player names but the game play is top notch.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:02 PM   #3
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I have Pro Evolution 2008 and I think it's great. If you've played any of the previous Pro Evolutions/Winning Eleven titles, then you know you're in for some realistic futbol. You might not have all the authentic team names or player names but the game play is top notch.

I thought Winning Eleven 9 was much better than PES 2008. Winning eleven 9 was great and PES 2008 was ok. Get Winning Eleven 9. Euro 2008 is garbage the only thing i like is national teams but everything else is garbage imo. Its un playable the crosses are so hard to so and they just go out of bounds. Fifa 08 is a solid game that's all around, deep franchise mode, alright gameplay, play online, huge number of teams.

Here's how I rate them
1. Fifa 08
2.Winning Eleven 9- If you just care about gameplay then this game is #1 then. Fifa though has more features
3. PES 08- I think its a worst version of WE9
4. Euro 2008- Oly thing good is national teams, thats about it

Football manager hand held i just downloaded for my PSP but didn't try it yet. Its a franchise/GM coach game.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Pes 08 Ftw
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Which games can customize?
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:39 PM   #6
Rocker09
Rock & Basketball

Rocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected posterRocker09 is a pretty well-respected poster

If you want realistic, pick FIFA 08! I highly recommend this game.
Rocker09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #7
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pro evolution soccer (wii) is the best one player soccer game i've played, but it's lack of good co-op multiplayer like the fifa series makes it a complete wash, we played it for a couple days and it's been collecting dust since. dear developers, i want to play with my friends
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: