Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 08-26-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Gasol vs Darko (Spain vs Serbs)

On Comcast Sportsnet right now. Darko not lookin bad. Jose Calderon is quick and Gasol is Gasol. The rest of the team? Ehhh they all look alike. Defense sucks by both teams. How come AppleNader doesnt bag them on that? Oh cuz they dont wear USA across thier chest.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:44 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Darko is lookin GOOD.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:46 PM   #3
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i should be recording all these games...but deep down i know i'm too lazy to ever watch them.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:12 PM   #4
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
How come AppleNader doesnt bag them on that? Oh cuz they dont wear USA across thier chest.
You realize he wants USA to win, badly, right? He criticizes them because he doesn't want to be embarrassed again. Not cause he doesn't want them to succeed.

And of course Darko is looking good. He's going to explode.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:14 PM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

darko went 9-23....not that good.

unless you just look at him going 18/15. nice rebounding.

tonight i'm going to watch all four games straight probably starting at 9.

actually it depends on when invincible ends.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:21 PM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Ouch Darko with no threes or freethrows? Hows that even possible?

Quote:
actually it depends on when invincible ends.
really good movie by the way.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:23 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i hope it is. i usually don't get excited about sports movies (haven't seen glory road yet), but this one seems really good. plus mark wahlberg is a cool dude.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:31 PM   #8
indy
Kids at the park dunk on me

indy has an OK reputation so far

I watched the game. Gasol couldn't score 1 on 1 against Darko.Darko was a defensive presence there.
Darko missed two easy dunks but hit some tough shots . He forced majority of his shots.
He had some sabonis-like assists
indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:36 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Darko did good early on. He was going toe to toe with Gasol and stopping Gasol on some possessions. I stopped watching after my 2nd reply. The play of euros make me gag. Rather get a game of Madden in.
Old 08-26-2006, 02:22 PM   #10
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Darko has always looked good during International competition.

It would be nice to see him have the confidence and understanding during an NBA game consistently.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 03:32 PM   #11
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
You realize he wants USA to win, badly, right? He criticizes them because he doesn't want to be embarrassed again. Not cause he doesn't want them to succeed.

You are a f&kking genius.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 03:37 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15

If you believe that then you are more naive than I thought.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:41 PM   #13
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

how did Gasols brother look? could he ever make it in the NBA?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 03:42 PM   #14
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
If you believe that then you are more naive than I thought.

Save it Gobbb
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 03:45 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
how did Gasols brother look? could he ever make it in the NBA?

He looked like Gasol. Baby Jesus. Passion of Christ. As far as game? I cant see him making the league. He didnt do anything from what I saw that stood out. He looks more like a Mark Madsen player. Scrappy, type to give the hard foul, take the charge, swallow the elbow. Bout it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: