Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 06-27-2008, 08:30 PM   #1
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Default In 2009

The East got much tougher. With JO going to Toronto and the Nets with key acquisitions during the draft, Boston being the champion, Miami with Wade and Beasley, Cleveland with Lebron, Detroit still going strong, and others do you think the Bulls will crack the top 8?

Say for instance they don't make the playoff and just out of luck they get the #1 pick in the 2009 nba draft. Who would you want if the Bulls get the 2009 1st pick? My pick is Blake Griffin
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
Bulls2333
Just another poster

Default Re: In 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
The East got much tougher. With JO going to Toronto and the Nets with key acquisitions during the draft, Boston being the champion, Miami with Wade and Beasley, Cleveland with Lebron, Detroit still going strong, and others do you think the Bulls will crack the top 8?

Say for instance they don't make the playoff and just out of luck they get the #1 pick in the 2009 nba draft. Who would you want if the Bulls get the 2009 1st pick? My pick is Blake Griffin

He won't go first(MAYBE), but Tyler Hansbourough would be a great pick for the Bulls if they can snag him(of course if they had the #1 or 2 pick I'd say go for the more talented player). To see Rose play on the same court with him would be a thing of beauty.

But let's hope the Bulls don't even have a lottery pick next year. :-D
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
brink666
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I think Hansbrough will be 2nd round. I think he's 24-25, and he's got no game. Charlie Hustle. 6'7" slow

There's a reason he did not come out. Noce would be the highest player he could compare himself to, and we've already got Noce
brink666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Post Re: In 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by brink666
I think Hansbrough will be 2nd round. I think he's 24-25, and he's got no game. Charlie Hustle. 6'7" slow

There's a reason he did not come out. Noce would be the highest player he could compare himself to, and we've already got Noce

Yeah, Hansborough will be awful in the NBA. Look at Josh McRoberts...same kind of player, and he won't even see the court in Indiana.

I've heard great things about Ricky Rubio, but I have to admit I haven't heard much of the incoming freshman class for next season.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:22 PM   #5
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

there are alot of incoming freshmen gaurds that looked pretty dam good when i watched the mcdees allstar game, i know its just an allstar game, but the guys that truely stood out was scotty hopson whoes going to tennessee, tennessee looks like a powerhouse next year, mike derosio this guy looks like a bigtime stud but he's goin to rutgers?!? but he impressed me alot, tyreke evens was good, and brandon jennings was also very very impressive, but that kid scotty hopson looked like he had the potential to be a superstar, i think he's gonnna make a name for himself next year so remember that name! and mike derosio! those two impressed me the most along with brandon jennings but alot of people know about jennings already.

blake griffin is a STUD! he should be the #1 overall pick next year, i also like stephon curry! i know i know people are saying he's to small to play the 2 in the nba, but he's actually taking over pg duties from jason richards, and then watchout! i think he's gonna make an excellent pg and do bigger things this upcoming year than what he did last year in the tourney! i know thats a bold statement considering what he accomplished this past tournament but i think this kid can flat out play!

for the bullies i like blake griffin but i don't think he'll fall to the bulls cuz i think the bulls will make the playoffs this year and won't be a lottery team, and blake griffin will be a top 3 pick no question!
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: