Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 06-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Jason Collins

You guys got a big steal in this years draft you got miller love and Cardinal for mayo and garbage.. But most importantly you aquired Jason Collins, probably the most important piece in that trade imo...
Enjoy Collins as we Nets fans did
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Jason Collins

Thanks. Yeah, alot of people are sleeping on JC, but he brings a little extra body to bang down low. I like this pick up for us. Plus, Miller, Cardinal, and K-Love. I like our moves this offseason. If Foye can keep improving at the #1 spot, we should win 25-35 games next season. We finally got someone that can shoot the 3, in Mike Miller. I like what we are doing.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 09:39 AM   #3
fire mchale
Can barely lace up my sneakers

fire mchale has an OK reputation so far

Collins' a big guy, but I haven't seen him doing something big or maybe it's because I don't watch his teams from before. Let's hope he can give the wolves some help.

and let's hope Foye can become something because all he can do is flying for easy layups which you can't do that much in the NBA unless you're open. Foye's been running in for it and then can't pass out to his team and run back out. Just too funny to see that over and over. And don't forget, we still got McCants. The guy can shoot 3's as well, but he seems to be one of the guy that will leave the team soon because wolves doesn't play his ways.
fire mchale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:31 PM   #4
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I will definently try to watch more Wolve games:)
Old 06-30-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Guy is a scrub. Now we have Doleac, Madsen, and Collins. Seems liek we are collecting washed up big man scrubs.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #6
fire mchale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Guy is a scrub. Now we have Doleac, Madsen, and Collins. Seems liek we are collecting washed up big man scrubs.

I agree. Doleac is a slow player, mad dog is the team's cheerleader from the bench and who knows what Collins will turn out to be, but they sure have useless players.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Collins shut down CB4 in the playoffs two years ago. When you need defense count on Collins he is not useless...
Old 07-06-2008, 10:38 PM   #8
fire mchale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Collins shut down CB4 in the playoffs two years ago. When you need defense count on Collins he is not useless...

mad dog can do that too. It's useless when they only have one role while these days, players can both do offense and defense. Collins just came in with the group trades just so that the trade will be accept, beside Doleac's gone so he'll take Doleac's place on the bench.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #9
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Relax... I know he wasnt an important asset in the trade I just wanted to see what you guys would say afterI made this thread lol..
Old 07-07-2008, 06:12 PM   #10
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

Can't believe the best this dude can do is grab 6 boards in 30 minutes.

Guy should be selling hot dogs, not on the floor.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #11
FOYE4MVP
minnesota timberwolves

FOYE4MVP has an OK reputation so far

i hope Collins solves our defensive problem.
FOYE4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:47 PM   #12
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Hey, I like the addition of JC to our squad. He is alot tougher than Mad Dog and waaay better than Doleac (how did we end up with Doleac anyway?) Trust me, JC will be a nice fit for our team.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:18 PM   #13
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation
Exclamation Re: Jason Collins

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
Hey, I like the addition of JC to our squad. He is alot tougher than Mad Dog and waaay better than Doleac (how did we end up with Doleac anyway?) Trust me, JC will be a nice fit for our team.

Instead of cribbin you guys got rid of Jaric and walker and got back expiring contracts...thats what they are...can you imagine the type of players you guys can add now that mchale who i hate btw is actually planning all this as good as any GM in the league...lucky your not a knick fan...we are ready to kill our owner...
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:22 PM   #14
Grizzled Mayo
I brick open layups

Grizzled Mayo has an OK reputation so far

Hahahaha you guys got hosed by the grizz. Mayo is the next wade except better. You got a bunch of garbage for a superstar. Miller might be good for maybe two seasons. Love is gonna be a role player. Collins is horrible. hahahaha you guys are hilarious thinking that you did better in this deal
Grizzled Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:15 PM   #15
JellyBean
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzled Mayo
Hahahaha you guys got hosed by the grizz. Mayo is the next wade except better. You got a bunch of garbage for a superstar. Miller might be good for maybe two seasons. Love is gonna be a role player. Collins is horrible. hahahaha you guys are hilarious thinking that you did better in this deal

Oh brother, please. We did not get hosed. If anything this deal helped us. We addressed our weakness; perimeter shooting and another post player. Collins is not that bad. He will help us when the time comes.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: