Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 07-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Barea to re-sign with Dallas

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.3cb85ca.html

NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 06:41 PM   #2
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Barea to re-sign with Dallas

It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:10 PM   #3
LBJames2010
Local High School Star

LBJames2010 has an OK reputation so far

another stupid move....

lol ok maybe im being a little biased here. heres the story

my friend and i went the game 4 of the Mavs Vs Hornets Playoff game and we wanted autographs. So we went there and stood there for about an hour. Eddie Jones came by and signed a few and left. We didnt get his but we were ok with it. Next comes Barea and he goes down the line, one by one, and literally signs every thing. we were towards the end of the line and we were next. The lady in front of us had a crapload of things for him to sign. He signs every single one, and after that, he leaves. Yea we were pretty mad. And to top it off, Mavs lost.

/end rant
LBJames2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Talking Re: Barea to re-sign with Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJames2010
another stupid move....

lol ok maybe im being a little biased here. heres the story

my friend and i went the game 4 of the Mavs Vs Hornets Playoff game and we wanted autographs. So we went there and stood there for about an hour. Eddie Jones came by and signed a few and left. We didnt get his but we were ok with it. Next comes Barea and he goes down the line, one by one, and literally signs every thing. we were towards the end of the line and we were next. The lady in front of us had a crapload of things for him to sign. He signs every single one, and after that, he leaves. Yea we were pretty mad. And to top it off, Mavs lost.

/end rant

Why would you want his autograph anyway?
Old 07-05-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
LBJames2010
Local High School Star

LBJames2010 has an OK reputation so far

i was just looking for anyone's autograph...its the fact taht he stopped signing right b4 me that made me mad
LBJames2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 01:26 AM   #6
NastaMaverick
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJames2010
i was just looking for anyone's autograph...its the fact taht he stopped signing right b4 me that made me mad
haha ya that musta sucked. you shoulda yelled SCRUB at him.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:28 AM   #7
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Barea just dropped in a victory over Germany and 32 in a loss to Greece at the supercup in Germany.

He isn't a bad player, but he needs more minutes to prove anything.
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 06:40 AM   #8
Glo41
Mavs & Knicks 4ever

Glo41 has an OK reputation so far

Well he's basically going to be a 3rd string PG for us so it doesn't really matter. I would have preferred resigning Tyronn Lue but that would have probably costed us more money and Barea probably has more talent.
Glo41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:12 PM   #9
NastaMaverick
College superstar

Didnt he do like amazing in the D-League or something?
Old 07-21-2008, 08:55 AM   #10
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
Didnt he do like amazing in the D-League or something?

Yes. ItŽs NBA coaching for insiders, class A. Let a guy dominate Summerleague, be a key figure with solid contributions on his national team. Then give him five garbage minutes for ten games and unless he doesnŽt average 10 pts, 5 ast and 2 stls, youŽll bury him on the bench for 82 games, while D. George, Eddie Jones and Jerry Stackhouse brick 80% of their shots in the play-offs.
Seen it so many times. Look at Arroyo. All he needs is a run and gun offense like Golden State, Phoenix, New York (I suppose) and heŽll be a very good starting PG. HeŽs probably cheap, too.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #11
NastaMaverick
College superstar

Ya, I bet with a decent amount of minutes he could be a solid backup for Kidd.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:23 PM   #12
soog
I brick open layups

soog has no real reputation yet.

I know how you feel about barea not giving you an autograph. As a kid I waited in line at Albertson's for Mark Tuinei's Autograph. He was scheduled to be there for at least another hour and I was next in line.... then he left early. I hated him a lot after that.... then he O.D.d....
soog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #13
NastaMaverick
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by soog
I know how you feel about barea not giving you an autograph. As a kid I waited in line at Albertson's for Mark Tuinei's Autograph. He was scheduled to be there for at least another hour and I was next in line.... then he left early. I hated him a lot after that.... then he O.D.d....
Karmas a ***** lol
Old 04-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #14
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Yes. ItŽs NBA coaching for insiders, class A. Let a guy dominate Summerleague, be a key figure with solid contributions on his national team. Then give him five garbage minutes for ten games and unless he doesnŽt average 10 pts, 5 ast and 2 stls, youŽll bury him on the bench for 82 games, while D. George, Eddie Jones and Jerry Stackhouse brick 80% of their shots in the play-offs.
Seen it so many times. Look at Arroyo. All he needs is a run and gun offense like Golden State, Phoenix, New York (I suppose) and heŽll be a very good starting PG. HeŽs probably cheap, too.

R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #15
NastaMaverick
College superstar

wow this thread reminded me on how amazing he did this season.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: