Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-06-2008, 03:35 PM   #1
Deng13
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Deng13 has an OK reputation so far
Default 2010 Free Agents

Ok i just looked at the list of Unrestricted free agents in 2010....and my god its crazy!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...eeAgents-09-10

Lebron, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, Ray Allen, Tyson Chandle, Manu Ginobili, Richard Jefferson, Joe Johnson, Tracy McGrady, Yao Ming, Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki and Michael Redd.

WE seriously have to think about having crazy salary cap room by 2010. I honestly think that is the only way we will be able to contend. We also have to make the supporting cast look good for the free agents to sign with us. So i say we keep rose (obviously), deng, thabo, maybe TT depending on his development...and seriously try to trade players like kirk and noce to have a serious cap room in 2010. WE would have to keep hughes cause he gets rid of 12-14 mil for us. I think any one of those free agents in bold would be a perfect addition to our roster. Dont get me wrong I would love to see lebron or yao in chi but i think realistically speaking those are our best shots. For me personally tho i would love to see wade or bosh in our lineup. any1 of those players will easily make us a top 3 team in east.

god i just get goosebumps thinking about either wade or bosh in our lineup.

Rose, Wade, Deng, TT, Noah?

or

Rose, Thabo, Deng, Bosh, Noah?

If paxson is seriously planning for the future he should seriously give this a thought. I can see us 2011 NBA CHAMPS!! What do you guys think??
Deng13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #2
Captain Klank
I airball my layups

Captain Klank has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: 2010 Free Agents

Seriously?
Captain Klank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Top choices for the Bulls should be...

1.) LeBron James
2.) Wade (if healthy)
3.) Amare Stoudemire
4.) Chris Bosh
5.) Joe Johnson
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 11:15 PM   #4
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

2010 Chicago Bulls

Rose
WADE
Deng
Thomas
Noah

That would work for me... they need to save as much cap space for 2010...
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:07 AM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Or...

Rose
Gordon or Sefolosha
Deng
AMARE STOUDEMIRE
Noah

or...

Rose
Deng
LEBRON JAMES
Tyrus Thomas
Noah
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #6
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller

AirGordon7 has an OK reputation so far

PG Derrick Rose

SG Thabo

SF Deng

PF Tyrus Thomas

C Amare

Alley oops all day with that line up
AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:36 AM   #7
Deng13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGordon7
PG Derrick Rose

SG Thabo

SF Deng

PF Tyrus Thomas

C Amare

hahahahaha hell yea i can just see rose throwing it in the air and all 4 jumpin for it...hahahaha
Old 07-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #8
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGordon7
PG Derrick Rose

SG Thabo

SF Deng

PF Tyrus Thomas

C Amare

I would love Amare but I think Wade wants to play in Chicago so he is probably the best bet... but Amare + Rose would be SICK
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:07 PM   #9
Lump_87

Lump_87 has an OK reputation so far

Iunno I would not be surprised to see Miami lock Wade up in the next couple years. Lebron is going to make enough money to own his own bank chain. Bulls fans do not get your hopes up on Lebron we may be his Favorite team as a fan but there is not a chance we sign him he is either staying in Cleveland or going to NYC. McGrady's situation will be interesting he has said that when his contract is up he is retiring and going to play baseball.
Lump_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #10
babybulls85
I brick open layups

babybulls85 has an OK reputation so far

I agree w/ lump, while its awesome lebron, wade, and bosh are all free agents, I think at least 2 of the 3 are going back to their teams. As for Amare, he's not a true free agent, he has an early termination option and he is currently maxed out. I think he would have to be very disappointed with the suns future to opt out.
babybulls85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #11
brink666

brink666 has an OK reputation so far

I just don't see Wade. He's won a ring riding the back of O'neal. Byrant too. I could see James, Anthony, Howard, etc. We have a small shooting guard- Gordon.

Aussie
brink666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #12
Bulls_Fan20
Local High School Star

Bulls_Fan20 has decent reputationBulls_Fan20 has decent reputation
Post Re: 2010 Free Agents

I think the best idea would be to keep Larry Hughes through next season and for the first half of the 09/10 season, then trade him at the deadline to a team that is just trying to clear cap space for that offseason. We could totally fleece another team because they have delusions of signing a big free agent. We take back a better player with a couple more years on the contract, and make out better with the deal. I would only do this if none of the prime FAs expressed an interest in coming to Chicago.
Bulls_Fan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #13
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

CaNt Be ToUcHeD has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by brink666
I just don't see Wade. He's won a ring riding the back of O'neal. Byrant too. I could see James, Anthony, Howard, etc. We have a small shooting guard- Gordon.

Aussie

lol not even close.... james is going to new york for sure, anthony is a possibilty but not likely, howard will be locked in by the magic for years, and d wade is the chicago native, provided that the heat dont become a contender, has the best chance of wearing a bulls jersey soon

i dont think paxson will free up room for any of these players tho
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #14
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

Chicago won't get ANY of them.

The only player out off that list that Chicago would have a shot at is Wade...and that is only if Miami isn't winning. And when they have Wade, Beasley and Marion...they will win.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 07:23 PM   #15
Deng13

True that we only have a chance at wade...the way i see it...wade beasley and marion might be able to win games...but they wont be contenders for a while if ever. I think in 2 years the bulls are closer to contending than miami is, so if miami doesnt lock him up i would expect paxson to go after wade. Remember paxson really wanted wade in the 2003 draft, but unfortunately miami picked him before us. Paxson loves this guy...and if hes willing to spend 15mil on wallace...im sure he wont mind spending 18-19 mil on wade.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: