Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-10-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
$14.98
I airball my layups

$14.98 has an OK reputation so far
Default Other favorite team/s?

Hello all,

Since the Sonics are now out of town, do any of you have any other favorite teams you favor?

Personally, I am a fan of the Blazers because of the Seattle influx (Roy, Webster, and McMillan).
$14.98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:57 PM   #2
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Other favorite team/s?

Yeah. I am a Timberwolves fan, also.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by $14.98
Hello all,

Since the Sonics are now out of town, do any of you have any other favorite teams you favor?

Personally, I am a fan of the Blazers because of the Seattle influx (Roy, Webster, and McMillan).

i have been leaning toward the blazers too with the clippers and knicks in close tow
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #4
AlaskaBlzDuk
Kids at the park dunk on me

AlaskaBlzDuk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
i have been leaning toward the blazers too with the clippers and knicks in close tow

A big market city like Seattle will get another team soon... from expantion or maybe from memphis
AlaskaBlzDuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 06:46 AM   #5
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaBlzDuk
A big market city like Seattle will get another team soon... from expantion or maybe from memphis

if it doesn't happen within the next year I don't think it could happen within the next five. There was some clause they were talking about on ESPN radio and I can't remember it exactly. I can't see the whole stadium thing doing a 180 in the next year anyhow. It's a great city and deserves a sports team. I've been there many times. It must be tough for you.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:14 AM   #6
supersonics1996
Can barely lace up my sneakers

supersonics1996 has decent reputationsupersonics1996 has decent reputation

In response to the original question, my current favorite team is the Boston Celtics. I always liked Ray Allen(even in Milwauke) but really became a big fan of his when he joined the Sonics. He's still my favorite in the league so I'm hoping he wins another one next year.
supersonics1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: