Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-12-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation
Default Will bulls get kobe when he opts out next year?

think that we wil be able to afford him?
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:42 AM   #2
Deng13
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Deng13 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Will bulls get kobe when he opts out next year?

i am pretty sure kobe is going to retire a laker.....that team is set for like the next 5-6 years with that nice bench of theirs.
Deng13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

sorry man... I would love it, but that team has a solid nucleus.. Kobe, Bynum, Gasol... I bet he signs an extension next year to retire a Laker....
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 10:02 AM   #4
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

i dont think the same. Kobe will be a bull things change in time but i can see him wearing red.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:11 PM   #5
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
i dont think the same. Kobe will be a bull things change in time but i can see him wearing red.

you want to see him wearing red, kobe would not leave the lakers now that they are contenders and will be for the next few years providing they stay healthy. you think he would trade away another shot at a ring to play for the bulls.....not gonna happen
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:09 AM   #6
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Um yeah... I think Kobe would have been a member of the Bulls last season but not now. The Lakers are just going to be too damn good for Kobe to want to leave now.

I think the Bulls will land Wade in 2010.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:57 AM   #7
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

No chance in hell. Add to the fact Paxson thought this Bulls team was so much better without him, I seriously doubt it. If anything the best chance was last summer. No trigger was ever pulled. LA is/will be too good. He'd be contradicting himself if he leaves them. The end. The best hope to getting Kob' is after he returns from retirement after playing golf.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 05:15 AM   #8
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just like how Wade is going to come in 2010?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:48 PM   #9
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

yeah we'll be able to afford him but he's not coming here. ill much rather have D Wade anyways, but he aint coming here either, so we can just settle for amare
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 01:29 PM   #10
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
yeah we'll be able to afford him but he's not coming here. ill much rather have D Wade anyways, but he aint coming here either, so we can just settle for amare

if you think a free agent of amares calibre is just going to end up in our hands then think again. settle for amare??? he's the face of the suns franchise not a role player. not to mention I would like to think we will not need to add an all star like wade or amare even tho I would love to see them on the bulls roster.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #11
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

i was being sarcastic buddy
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:36 PM   #12
step_back
You see this knife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
i was being sarcastic buddy

sarcasm can easlily be overlooked in written form, thats why it's usually accompanied by one of these >

Ironic that the rolleyes smiley won't work.....****ing forum!
Old 08-06-2008, 02:37 AM   #13
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

No way. Kobe and the Lakers will have a great team until Kobe retires. They have Kobe, the MVP. They have Gasol, who is a very solid forward. They have Odom, who is another good player. They have Bynum, who is a great young center. And they also have a great mix off the bench. The only real weakness I see on the team is the point guard position since Fisher is getting older. Give Farmar another year to develop and then plug him in as the starter and let Fisher come off the bench (maybe add another year to his career doing this). Lakers are scary.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #14
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

Only chance in hell is if the Lakers get knocked out of the playoffs in the 1st or 2nd round. I think that is the only way he would consider going East considering how much easier it is to make it to the finals.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #15
TBurge
Bynum vs. Oden

TBurge has decent reputationTBurge has decent reputation

If he leaves Bynum, Gasol, Odom, Farmar, Vujajic, and Phil Jackson he's an idiot. Wouldn't you rather have that supporting cast than Deng, Rose, Gordon, Hinich, and Thomas? Not to mention Del Negro isn't a proven coach yet, although I think he'll be good.
TBurge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: