Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 07-13-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool
Default SUMMER LEAGUE: Nuggets Beat 76ers [99-85]

Quote:
LAS VEGAS, July 12 – Dahntay Jones tallied a team-high 21-points as the Denver Nuggets routed the Philadelphia 76ers, 99-85, at the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas on Saturday. The win was an impressive debut for the Nuggets in the 10-day hoop classic presented by EA Sports.

"We had a good game,” said Jones. “We came out and did some things right and it went our way.”

Sonny Weems had a stellar debut for the Nuggets with 17 points on 8-of-15 shooting from the field, while Elton Brown racked up 13 points and 11 rebounds in the victory.

Meanwhile for the 76ers, who just signed Elton Brand to a multi-year contract, Thaddeus Young starred with a game-high 22 points. Young played a vital role in Philadelphia's surprise 2007-08 season.

The game was close in the first half as no team led by more than five before the break. In fact, there were 10 lead changes and nine ties.
http://www.nba.com/summerleague2008/...DEN/recap.html

- Sunny Weems went 8-15(17 pts) in 21 minutes.

- Dahntay Jones also went 8-15(21 pts) in 29 minutes.
- Elton Brown, 4-6(13 pts) + 11 Rebounds in 24 minutes.
- Bobby Jones, 2-5(9 pts) in 23 minutes.

- Taurean Green, 1-9(4 pts) in 25 minutes.

Next game: Tomorrow vs Toronto.

P.S. Anyone know where I can watch them play online?

Last edited by KRAYZIE : 07-13-2008 at 03:12 PM.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: SUMMER LEAGUE: Nuggets Beat 76ers [99-85]

Try channelsurfing.net
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Hope Weems gets at least a few minutes after he plays well in the Summer League, but knowing the coaching staff, be probably won't play much at all.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:23 PM   #4
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAYZIE

P.S. Anyone know where I can watch them play online?

Yeah, I remember going on to the NBA.com website and seeing the summer league link and you could watch it there. I think you can also watch the last game they played in on there as well.

I'd like to see the Nuggets use Chris Lofton in the game because he didn't play at all last game and I'm hoping that his chance that he gets can give him the oppurtunity to become a Nugget.

I also like to see Weems because he is really a dangerous player that the Nuggets need to have on their team after they lost Najera.

Dahntay Jones is a player that really is showing a lot of these guys up and can really play some team basketball. He's probably one of the best in the Summer League ball so far.
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: