Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-16-2008, 05:22 AM   #1
Bulls2333
Just another poster

Default NEWS: Derrick Rose MRI results in.....

As we all probably heard, D-Rose was to undergo an MRI when he returned to Chicago. www.Bulls.com reports:

"Bulls guard Derrick Rose was evaluated Monday by Bulls team physician Dr. Brian Cole of Rush University Medical Center.

"Derrick has a mild case of tendonitis in his right knee,” said Cole. A precautionary MRI was normal and Rose will continue therapy and be monitored very closely. "

Tendinitis indeed. Good to go.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:41 AM   #2
$14.98
I airball my layups

Default Re: NEWS: Derrick Rose MRI results in.....

Tendonitis...whew...It made me think of Greg Oden.
$14.98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:40 AM   #3
AirGordon7
Decent playground baller

good!!! i was having flash backs of jay williams

AirGordon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:50 PM   #4
babybulls85
I brick open layups

can we still trade him for beasley?
babybulls85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

hell yeah! riley will jump all over that!!
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:14 PM   #6
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

The Bulls organization are going to forever regret passing on Beasley. Just watch. I like Rose, don't get me wrong. But I don't see him becoming anywhere near as good as Beasley. It's kind of like Orlando and Charlotte with Howard and Okafor, back in the day. The only difference is, the Magic made the right decision. Two good players, but one with clearly more potential. Sorry Chicago.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:59 PM   #7
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
The Bulls organization are going to forever regret passing on Beasley. Just watch. I like Rose, don't get me wrong. But I don't see him becoming anywhere near as good as Beasley. It's kind of like Orlando and Charlotte with Howard and Okafor, back in the day. The only difference is, the Magic made the right decision. Two good players, but one with clearly more potential. Sorry Chicago.

aright dude shut the f*ck up
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:08 AM   #8
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by $14.98
Tendonitis...whew...It made me think of Greg Oden.

dont EVEN mention that..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:28 AM   #9
Ian
Ahh, buck it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
aright dude shut the f*ck up

Hey. The Bucks passed on such players as Dirk Nowitzki, Carlos Boozer, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Andrew Bynum, Tayshaun Prince, among others. I'm pretty sure I have room to talk. So, no. I will not shut the **** up.

Again, as I said, I like Derrick Rose. Obviously, he fits Chicago's needs, he's the hometown kid, and he'll bring a lot to the team. However, Micheal Beasley is the better player now and in the future. I'm just saying.

Last edited by Ian : 07-21-2008 at 01:31 AM.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:22 AM   #10
Bulls2333
Just another poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian
Hey. The Bucks passed on such players as Dirk Nowitzki, Carlos Boozer, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Andrew Bynum, Tayshaun Prince, among others. I'm pretty sure I have room to talk. So, no. I will not shut the **** up.

Again, as I said, I like Derrick Rose. Obviously, he fits Chicago's needs, he's the hometown kid, and he'll bring a lot to the team. However, Micheal Beasley is the better player now and in the future. I'm just saying.

Hmm. How can you say Beasley is better than Rose when they play different positions? The responsibilities of a Forward are different than a point guard. I'm sick of the comparisons. Both Beasley and Rose will be equally amazing at their positions.

What you say about Beasley being better than Rose is something we've heard thousands of times on this very board anyway, so much for originality. We all know Beasley will be a better scorer than Rose, right now.
Bulls2333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:48 AM   #11
Rondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian

they swapped Dirk for a guy named...Robert Traylor :P remember him? he's trying to play now for Cleveland I think.
oh and they got Pat Garrity!

and everyone passed up on Boozer and not a lot of people wanted Tayshaun Prince because of his lack of body mass
and no one wanted Bynum as high as he was either because he was/is more of a project center
Old 07-21-2008, 05:21 AM   #12
CaNt Be ToUcHeD
High school junior varsity star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian

ohhh dudeeee lemme buy one of ur time machines from u so i can kno the future too!!!

for the last time shut the **** up u have no clue how either player will pan out get outta this forum and go cry cuz u have bogut
CaNt Be ToUcHeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #13
bulls0704
Can barely lace up my sneakers

How many NBA games have either one of them played? And summer league doesn't count.
bulls0704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:28 PM   #14
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaNt Be ToUcHeD
ohhh dudeeee lemme buy one of ur time machines from u so i can kno the future too!!!

for the last time shut the **** up u have no clue how either player will pan out get outta this forum and go cry cuz u have bogut

What is the definition of better player? Beasley is obviously the better scorer/rebounder but a PG who can control the floor does things that can't be seen with just stats... nobody seems to talk about the fact that Beasley doesn't share the ball.... 20/10 from a guy who doesn't get others involved isn't as valuable as you think... only time will tell who the better player is between the two.. right now it is Beasley, but you gotta remember PGs take more time to develop... we won't know until 2010 or so...
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #15
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian

Have ur opinion, but don't say **** like"just watch." U don't know what the future holds for either player, nor does anyone. I disagree with you completely, Derrick Rose will be an allstar PG for years and years and Beasley will be an all-star too as I far as I'm concerned. The Bulls needed a leader on the court and they got one with immense potential. Ur goin all off topic, get outta here with the **** ur talkin. Concentrate on Skiles for the 2-3 years he's the coach of the Bucks.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: