Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 07-19-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.
Default Darius Miles - Dallas

Darius Miles is now working out for the Mavericks - he reportedly touched the top of the backboard from a flat footed start - that's pretty impressive!

He was reportedly "winded" but at least somewhat impressive.

Do Blazers fans boo him if he comes back to play in the Rose Garden???
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darius Miles - Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerjimmy
1. Darius Miles is now working out for the Mavericks - he reportedly touched the top of the backboard from a flat footed start - that's pretty impressive!

2. Do Blazers fans boo him if he comes back to play in the Rose Garden???

1. I don't believe that. Dwight Howard couldn't touch the top with a running start.

2. Yes. He cursed out a coach. Got in trouble with drugs. And is simply a douche.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #3
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

Right there with you on this one Myth - he's always had good hops - saw him warming up prior to a preseason game over here in Spokane and was really impressed, but FLAT FOOTED????? I'm guessing someone told someone who told someone's second cousin............ He called Coach Cheeks the N word!!!! Thanks for the reminder...........I'd forgotten about that.........I fckn HATE that word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My POS father used to use it......emphasis on "used" to use it!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking of purchasing the most expensive tickets available when/if he comes back to the Rose Garden, just to boo him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also, if Blazer fans booed Z-Bo (which I thought was the wrong thing to do), they will certainly boo D-Miles. Unlike with Randolph though, I will join in on the boos.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:12 PM   #5
BlazersDozen
NBA lottery pick

BlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat coolBlazersDozen is considered somewhat cool

He touched the top of the box on the backboard, not the top of the backboard. I doubt Dallas will sign him. If anybody does then it'll be somebody like New Jersey, a team in need of a quality and athletic small forward.

Yes, he'll get booed for all eternity in Portland.
BlazersDozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
Myth

I actually was reading that Dallas has a high probably of signing him because they are trying to retool, but the Kidd trade really messed up their finances, so Miles would come cheap.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:34 AM   #7
AlaskaBlzDuk
Kids at the park dunk on me

AlaskaBlzDuk has an OK reputation so far

Why doesn't he just take his money and go
AlaskaBlzDuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:28 AM   #8
martinas23
Serious playground baller

martinas23 has decent reputationmartinas23 has decent reputation

I think he would be a good addition to dallas
martinas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:51 PM   #9
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN is considered somewhat coolCAAIDN is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinas23

The dude hasn't played for two years, how can you be so sure?
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #10
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinas23

I'm fine with that as long as it is in 2 years
Old 08-14-2008, 03:50 AM   #11
AlaskaBlzDuk
Kids at the park dunk on me

AlaskaBlzDuk has an OK reputation so far

What Dallas needs is a muzzle for Mark Cuban before he bites a ref