Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 08-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hey Lebowski

Wanna be a mod too?

I know I could've PMed you on the matter, but I wanted a new thread here, and seeing as how I can do whatever the f*ck I want... j/k.

Anyways, jbot and I could put a word in... If you're cool enough.

Ahh, I can see it now, three Indiana guys running the Indiana forum. The kind of stuff dreams are made of.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hey Lebowski

Hell yeah man. I remember a few months ago Jeff put the word out that he was looking for new team forum mods and I PMed him saying I'd like to mod our forum, nothing ever came of it. Not like I'd have to do much, you and jbot do fine. Just make the occasional sticky I guess. Then when we start surprising the world apparently by winning 40 some odd games next year ban the haters.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We should try to recruit some more members from other places too.

After you become a mod, at least for me anyways, you want this place to be as great as possible, so I'm always making new threads, I try to bump good topics, just try to make this place as poppin as possible. With another great poster like yourself, putting forth some effort to make this place even better than it already is, then we could maybe become as popular as the Laker forum. Believe it or not, their ARE Pacer fans out there. A lot of them, just check out pacersdigest.com. All we have to do is find them, show them that THIS is the place to come and talk Pacer basketball.

I'm kinda hiiii right now, so sorry if I'm rambling...
Old 08-17-2008, 12:42 AM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
We should try to recruit some more members from other places too.

After you become a mod, at least for me anyways, you want this place to be as great as possible, so I'm always making new threads, I try to bump good topics, just try to make this place as poppin as possible. With another great poster like yourself, putting forth some effort to make this place even better than it already is, then we could maybe become as popular as the Laker forum. Believe it or not, their ARE Pacer fans out there. A lot of them, just check out pacersdigest.com. All we have to do is find them, show them that THIS is the place to come and talk Pacer basketball.

I'm kinda hiiii right now, so sorry if I'm rambling...

We're never going to be as good as PD. Few team forums I've ever seen are. ISH seems to predominately appeal to the under 30 demographic (save jbot), PD has what I consider real Pacer fans. Coupled with truly amazing, as far as I'm concerned, basketball minds. I fully admit that I'm much better at analyzing the obvious, more contractual stuff in a Morway-type role. I can see obvious stuff like how well a guy hits open J's or beats a man off the dribble, whatever, but as far as analyzing the X's and O's I'm far behind many. Which I think is good, this is Indiana after all, we have the best fans in the basketball world, be they casual or current coaches. The thing about PD is it seems if you don't posess a great basketball prowess you're almost shunned, or at least intimidated by posters who know more about the game than you. That's what's so odd about it, and probably one of the worst things about ISH, I think I know a pretty fair amount about the game, but that's compared to fellow ISH'ers who're 14 years old and don't even realize Kobe was drafted by the Hornets.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:00 AM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

You're absolutely right when it comes to this site, it's obviously for a much wider demographic, anyone from 14-30, usually. But, I wasn't implying that we can become as good as PD, I was just saying that there ARE Pacer fans out there, that's why I brought PD up. All I said was that we can become as good as the Laker forum here. That's OUR limit.

EDIT - Oh sh-t, one post away from 4k.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:12 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
You're absolutely right when it comes to this site, it's obviously for a much wider demographic, anyone from 14-30, usually. But, I wasn't implying that we can become as good as PD, I was just saying that there ARE Pacer fans out there, that's why I brought PD up. All I said was that we can become as good as the Laker forum here. That's OUR limit.

EDIT - Oh sh-t, one post away from 4k.

4000 goes out to saying **** the Lakers.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:17 AM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Wow. That's a mighty post right there.

No thread on it?
Old 08-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Wow. That's a mighty post right there.

No thread on it?

I must issue potential moderator discretion. Besides, if I become a mod I can spout off about the dumbest **** I want and no one can put me on ignore.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:54 AM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I must issue potential moderator discretion. Besides, if I become a mod I can spout off about the dumbest **** I want and no one can put me on ignore.
Hahaha, I know. Nobody has me on ignore!
Old 08-17-2008, 07:23 AM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

there can be only ONE!

j/k.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot

there can be only ONE!

j/k.
If by one you mean three....
Old 08-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

I wanna be the black guy, I wanna be the black guy!
Old 08-17-2008, 05:48 PM   #13
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Talking Re: Hey Lebowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
4000 goes out to saying **** the Lakers.

marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:08 AM   #14
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I wanna be the black guy, I wanna be the black guy!

you've just told us your johnson's size.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 11:24 AM   #15
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
you've just told us your johnson's size.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: