The Golden State Warriors announced today a variety of fan friendly digital upgrades to Oracle Arena, the Warriors ground for all home games, to significantly improve the game day experience for fans for the 2012-13 season.
“There has been more invested in Oracle Arena this summer than any other summer since the building was renovated in 1997,” said Warriors President and Chief Operating Officer Rick Welts. “Our job is to provide the best game day environment on a season-long basis and we know these enhancements, focused on improvements for fans and ways to make Oracle Arena and our team more digitally advanced, will improve the overall experience for our fans.”
During the offseason, the following additions and upgrades to Oracle Arena were created to provide fans with the best game day possible:
· StadiumVision – An advanced digital display platform developed by Cisco throughout the arena providing fans and partners with a best in class display system for scores, updates and latest sponsorship information.
· HD Scoreboard – A new, high-definition (HD) center-hung scoreboard enabling fans to clearly see the in-game action from the scoreboard, replays, updates and half-time and time-out performances. As part of the scoreboard assembly, eight JBL loudspeakers have been added inside the lower ring to provide the best sound possible for fans.
· LED Press Table Signage System – A state-of-the-art LED signage system directly in front of the press table providing fans the latest partner announcements and offers.
· Bypass Lane – Fans don’t have to miss a single minute of action on the court this year with the new Bypass Lane application at Oracle Arena. Bypass (available only in designated areas) allows fans to order and pay for food and beverage from the comfort of their seat on their mobile phone, available soon for iPhone and Android with the 2.0 version of the Warriors Mobile App. Orders are then delivered directly to their seats!
· Mobile Ticket Upgrades – Fans interested in upgrading their seat location on game day can now do so while already in the arena. The Warriors have partnered with Pogoseat to offer seat upgrades (subject to availability) to those inside the arena interested in upgrading their seat location via the Warriors Mobile App.
· iPad Kiosks – iPad kiosks will be located throughout the arena where fans can get information on upcoming game tickets and sign up for the latest Warriors offerings.
· Paper-less Ticketing – The Warriors are offering a select fan base paper-less ticketing for the 2012-13 season, via a paperless season ticket card, and look to move the entire arena to paper-less ticketing for the 2013-14 season.