View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 05:18 PM   #91
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA Live vs. NBA 2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
Who's getting worked up? Are you getting worked up? I'm not getting worked up.

I have been reading over everything I've already typed, I have to continuous quote myself because people here just aren't capable of quoting it when they reply to it. I don't have a problem with anyone disagreeing with me, in fact I encourage it. I believe that people -shouldn't- all think alike. I believe we should embrace our differences because that's what make us unique, not our similarities.

But I do have a problem with dishonesty, I do have a problem with ignorance. I do have a problem with immaturity. I'll happily clarify things for people, and I'll happily correct people who have taken things the wrong way from what I intended upon writing them. But when I've got to do it over, and over, and over, and over, with the same one sentence, isn't that kind of ridiculous? I mean really, how many times does something need to be said? Apparently, it's at least six times or more.

It is my time to waste you know, and I have more than enough freedom in which to waste it. If nobody is caring, why are they replying? Because they don't care? Yeah, that's brilliant.

Again, who's getting worked up? Even the people I'm posting back and forth with here, even the most pissy ones, they're not getting worked up. I highly doubt you're getting worked up, so who is getting worked up?

And thanks for thinking of me, but I'm getting along with life just fine. 45 minutes from now I'll be enjoying the weekend.
Actually I was replying because I was trying to stop you from wasting your own time and speaking your mind when there is no interested audience. Except since you don't care that you're wasting your time, don't mind me. And I'm not worked up either, I wasn't sure if you were either. It's just that you're making huge posts about little issues. It's fine that you express your mind like that, but again, I really don't think anybody cares.

But again, don't mind me. :)
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote