View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #8
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
I loved Transformers when I was a kid, but they already fcuked this movie up. Optimus Prime isnt even going to be a red trucker. Megatron is going to be a damn jet. WHAT THE HELL?! A jet?!

I can see the Megatron thing cause they got to make it scale. How the hell does the biggest robot in the gang turn into a gun that fits into the palm of your hand?
Optimus not being a truck is not cool.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote