View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008, 09:39 PM   #12
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

Default Re: denver post smoke signals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Crew
I don't think George Karl is the person anyone should be blaming right now! It doesn't matter who the coach is, the players are the one's who are playing and excuses for the players won't help this team, but hurt them. George Karl is staying and we all need to face the facts.
Look at the New Orleans Hornets for example Byron Scott allows Chris Paul to call out whatever he wants pretty much. That shows the players have control of the game and look at New Orleans in the playoffs, they seem to be doing pretty good to me.
It's is all about the players and if they can't play together then there needs to be some drastic changes withing the coaching staff, player personnel, and the overall organization.

Stan Kroenke needs to do some work on this team this offseason and not just sit there as his front office starts screwing him over!

you are mostly right on- except for the part about a coach not mattering on how a team plays- the nuggets play open gym basketball-

i think you are really right on how there seems to be too many people trying to run the show- or not enough? - you are righ about karl being here and needing to deal with it, i just hope theyll still smarten up and send in geandily to drop the hammer on karl
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote