View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #258
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official NBA '08 Draft Lottery Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertSwift31
But who do you think will be the BPAs at #4. It seems like a clear top 2 and then a group of 4-6 depending on who you ask.

Yeah....Bayless would work. But he's not that much of a PG. So running that team? Eh. Seattle has Durant at the SG. He's going nowhere. You got Jeff Green at SF. Took him high last draft. You can explore C and PG. You think OJ Mayo can work as a PG? He wouldnt be a bad pick over Bayless. I like OJ more.

Thing is what Seattle needs...not much will be at 4. BPA might end up taking a player that plays a position where u just draft 2 guys in the top 5 last draft. Thats why I'd be all for a trade down or a trade....bring back some established players for a team lookin for a young talent.

BPA at 4 would be Lopez. But I dont see him there so OJ Mayo (he'd be 3 on my top 5 draft prospect list).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote