View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 11:51 PM   #6
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hinrich, Hughes and maybe BG:OVER 10 mil!! Who goes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaptnKirk12
How is it scary? It's appealing to most teams because it declines instead of increases. Meaning last year he made 11.25 (?) million, this year it drops to a flat 11, then goes down to like 9, then 8. Catch that? It was a top heavy contract to help cap relief.

I was not attempting to say that his contract was not one of the points that would allure someone to aquire it. My point is more to the fact that in the next two years Kirk will get twenty million dollars, and you would think that a team ready to win now, would have him to produce according to those numbers.

Now dont get my input wrong, I actually would love for him to be moved, because I feel that his production may increase.

Im thinking more of a fresh start and a different group of players to work with.

This of course would be assuming that he would not find it too distressing to leave his beloved Chicago which he holds kind sentiments for.

In the end, all that matters is that the dude can be a better ball player than he currently is, and it sucks to watch him not elevate.

Last edited by ZeN : 06-02-2008 at 11:54 PM.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote