View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Gideons....Let Me Go to Class in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Why do these cats have to hand out mini Bibles on a cold ass day? It is like 55 degrees outside, and windy. They are blocking walkways and standing on every corner like D-Boys. GTFOutta MY WAY!!! They are nice people, but I hate missionaries, they are the harbringer of death to functioning society. First come the missionaries(to sow discontent), followed by goods(usually overpriced trinkets), then disease, and finally conquest.

F*ck Gideons, and their motel Bibles!

/rant

55? You got it good man. There were some flakes in NYC yesterday. Cold as hell right now. Not as bad as when I was upstate though. It would snow 70% of the school year over there.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote