View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #32
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Reason why I hate the younger generation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
You're 20. You're still a kid.
lol

"yeah dude, the 70s were rad. smokin up, rebelling against the man, stickin it to the authority whenever we could. the colours, i remember the colours most of all. wild acid trips at all hours just spun the head. **** man, those were good days. i miss em, i really do."

"uhh... aren't you, like, 16?"

"whatever man, stop ridin me. hippy generation rock on 4eva!"
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote