View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:01 AM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rebuild or Build?

i think trading for hinrich is much more possible but even then again if the bulls dont keep gordon they will most likely keep hinrich

anyways your lineup does look good ill listen to your opinions carefully cuz in the thread that i bumped you made a bunch of good points and it turned out you were right

but back to the topic i say BUILD

this was our rebuilding year we need to bring in some young vets especially a point gaurd that is more of a passer that can play some D (oddly enough hinrich)

we got a 2 future PF unfortunetly i think one of them is gone this year (wright )

bedreins has shown that he improves every season hopefully he improves this next season

buike playing his natural postions is gonna get better

ill think of some more stuff later and post some more
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote