View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #14
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A.M.G.'s Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
I know that the vast majority of them won't start, and many won't even be rotation players for a few years. Believe me, I know.

Although if the Pistons get Boozer and draft Mullens, I honestly don't know if it would take that long for BJ to start taking minutes from Kwame. Also, Kwame could opt out this off-season and land himself a contract with some length. So, like, who else are they going to start at center if Kwame were to leave?

Why would you want Daye? That dude is a wimp. He's ****ing 6'11 but only 192 pounds, and I'm starting to think he actually can't put on much more weight, otherwise why not do it? Prove me wrong Austin, prove me wrong.
I want daye because I feel like he is capable of both coming in and contributing as the backup 3 behind Tay (something we have been lacking) and that his overall versatility and size are hard to match. He has a great shot (from all over the floor), can handle the ball and pass. I think he can be a very good 3/4 (LO type with a much better shot) in this league. Sure, hes weak and needs a ton of discipline as well, but Im not sold on mullins at all. I think he will be in Europe sooner rather than later.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote