View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #8
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Future of the Hawks

I live in atlanta and I don't consider neither Joe or Josh to be franchise players.

come on.. Joe Johnson? He was fourth fiddle in Phoenix behind Nash, Amare and Marion. Yea the Suns are stupid for letting him go but Atlanta's front office has never been willing to go after the big free agents and hand out big time cash.

Thats' the difference between championship caliber clubs.. gotta pay the rent.

I think we all know that the hawks aren't going anywhere anytime soon... unless Lebron James just happens to want to play for next to nothing in a backwards city.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote