View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 06:56 PM   #1
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default OT: What's Going On?

I have a problem. This has been on my mind for awhile, and don't know if I am overreacting. I feel like I have been slighted and "screwed over". Here is what happened. Please tell me what I should do. and if I am overreacting.

Today, in my World History class, we took a test. I needed a pencil to take said test. The problem was, I didn't have one. I asked several of my classmates if they had one, and they said no. I then went up to my professor and asked him if he had a pencil I could borrow. He said no, and that hopefully someone else in the room had one. Eventually, I found a clasmate that had one. Here is what has made me mad: A few minutes later, a classmate of mine arrives in the room. She chats with my professor, but then tells my professor that she doesn't have a pencil and needs one. My professor than without hesitation at all, proceeds to pull a pencil out of his suitcase and gives it to her. I was shocked. He blatantly lied to me. I was so ashamed and I didn't confront him about it. What should I have done? Am I overreacting? If none of my classmates had an extra pencil, I could have failed the test, because my professor "didn't have one". If I am not overreacting, what should I do? I still can't get over it.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote