Thread: One Final Move?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 06:33 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: One Final Move?

Bird and O'Brien have both said they'd like to keep the 15th roster spot empty to potentially help necessitate a trade during the season. I assume it's to save money as well, that's just me though, no one with the team's said that.

I remember at a sort of end of season address Bird said we may see up to 5 new faces, and that's what we've got. I'd like to see Diener moved for better wing depth, maybe a 3/4 combo type guy, but I don't know of anyone we could get, I doubt we get many calls about what we want for Diener. I imagine this is going to be the opening day roster, but at the dealine, who knows?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote