View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: hey bengals, are you gonna "colts" it this weekend??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
There is a good chance Cincinnati rests up and lays off the pedal.

It's been proven time and time again that there really isn't a "right" way to enter the playoffs, so I don't care HOW they get in. I'm just glad they ARE.

If Houston beats New England, then I can envision Cincinnati going for the win.

History shows when teams get hot before the playoffs they do well. Look at Cards, Steelers x2, Giants, Eagles, Cards, Colts. They were all hot going into the playoffs and did well but other teams that did poorly there last games like Dallas(07), Indy(I believe 2005) and a few others didn't do so good. That's why Minny and NO should be scared.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote