View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 02:46 AM   #35
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation hereSCdac has an incredible reputation here

Green Day isn't bad. Well, let me rephrase, Green Day never used to be bad. I was a big fan of them back in the day (Kerplunk, Dookie, Insomniac - all decent albums). Unfortunately, their music grew stale, and lacks that appeal they had in the 90's. "American Idiot" definitely blows.

Same with Offspring, was a big fan of them as well. Ignition (1992) and Smash (1994) were in my CD player alot, but after Ixnay on the Hombre they really started to suck. I pretty much gave up on them after, "Pretty Fly For a White Guy"... Wouldn't hold it against someone for liking them back in the day though.

Personally, although being decent bands in that same-ish time period, I don't consider either of them "alternative rock". More of an offshoot of punk and ska kind of stuff.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote