View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Reggie Miller Movie "Winning Time"

Everything I've heard about it makes it seem outstanding. Hell, they put the damned thing in Sundance. A documentary about some old basketball playoff series, in Sundance. It has to be good. Looking back on it it really was like a battle of good vs. evil, the pure and good natured America's heartland against the crime riddled (at the time), dirty (at the time), and gosh darnit, just plain rude NY. It was the states (well, Indiana vs. NYC) at war, not just the teams.

I can't wait to see it, I hope they put it out on DVD.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote