View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:39 PM   #2
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: (w)NBA Offseason Discussion

I thought this could serve as a thread to discuss the nba offseason acquisitions.

Heres my general take.

I like the amir johnson signing. Clearly its way too much money, but I still believe he will contribute. hell, he was there best post defender last season. Raps are a mess though.

Darko got bank! I do think he can play in the league and even start on a middling team. But why did they outbid themselves? his precious ego?

Bucks have made some solid moves, even though gooden is dumb as a box of rocks. I am looking forward to that team next season. Good to see John Hammond killing it IMO.

Supposedly BBWallace will re-up with the pistons. Sources have sources yada yada. If so, I am very happy. Dude makes us better just by being on the bench.

I am not impressed/concerned with either the knicks+amar'e or the new look heat. Good veteran roleplayers are not going to leave millions on the table to play at either team. I just dont see either of them being top teams next year. Bosh and Wade will never win a title together IMO.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote