View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 07:40 PM   #7
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Though i don't think brain is going to draft aldridge because he said that Bosh is still going to play a little C during the season.

I think that's more to do with the team not having a backup C and Charlie's best position being PF.

Rasho won't be playing 35mins per game so, I assume, whenever he's not out there, Bosh will be moved over to C and Charlie will be the PF.

I'm all for one of Bargnani, Gay or Aldridge. The Raptors need talent and size and/or athleticism and IMO those 3 are the most talented guys in the draft when you consider both their current abilities and potential.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote